From Eugen Paraschiv <hanrisel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: feedback needed on JIRA issues
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 14:39:02 GMT
Cool, well I have worked on Droids for over a month now on and off, so I
will probably have some other patches in the pipeline when I have time to
formulate them and extract them from my own code. In the meantime, I hope
the patch I have provided is OK (if not, please let me know). About the
other issues, I have not attached patches because I didn't have any feedback
on them. I will start doing that soon. Thanks for the help.
Eugen.