From tobr <...@tobr.eu>
Subject mislocated bean for SysoutCrawlingDroid
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2010 17:09:05 GMT
Hello,

my company currently develops a search engine based on lucene, solr and droids.
I checked out the latest trunk version of droids.

Building a crawler based on spring I followed the suggestions made in
/droids-spring/src/main/resources/org/apache/droids/dynamic/droids-core-context.xml

and there is a minor error.
The SysoutCrawlingDroid class is located under the test folder and so it is not available
at runtime.
The bean org.apache.droids.api.Droid/hello should also be defined in the test config file.

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Cannot find class
[org.apache.droids.impl.SysoutCrawlingDroid] for bean with name
 ... 26 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.droids.impl.SysoutCrawlingDroid

Maybe it has something to do with
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DROIDS-89

I fixed it by moving this definition to the test configuration.

Thanks
Tobias