From Chapuis Bertil <bchap...@agimem.com>
Subject Re: Queue: in memory or on disk?
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 22:10:28 GMT
I think the current implementation only provides in memory queues of tasks. However, since
the TaskQueue interface is relatively simple it shouldn't be too hard to persists the data
on the disk or to implement a TaskQueue which works with a JMS broker or something else.

On Nov 12, 2009, at 10:37 PM, Otis Gospodnetic wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I haven't looked at the sources.  But who stores items put in the Queue?  Are they in
memory, or does something write them to disk, or something else?