From Thorsten Scherler <>
Subject Re: [Vote] Javier Puerto as apache droids committer
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 08:31:09 GMT
On Tue, 2009-11-03 at 09:53 +0100, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-11-03 at 09:34 +0100, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > The droids pmc proposes Javier Purto to become a new committer.

During the time period there were no negative votes, and more than 3
positive votes.

So Javier welcome as a new Apache Droids committer!

Here are the next steps. There is no rush. You can provide
the answers here or use the droids-private AT incubator.a.o address if
you prefer.

We are generally following the procedure at:

You need to send a Contributor License Agreement to the ASF.
Normally you would send just an Individual CLA. If you also make
contributions done in work time or using work resources then
see the additional Corporate CLA. It is up to you if you
need that additional CLA, as the Individual CLA declares that
you are legally entitled. Ask us if you have any issues.

You need to choose a preferred ASF user name and alternatives.
See the existing names

When we see the ASF volunteer secretary record the receipt of
the CLA in an svn commit, we can proceed to ask Infrastructure
to set up your account.

The developer section of the website describes the roles
and provides other resources. Especially important are
the ones for "new committers".

Thorsten Scherler <>

de la InformaciĆ³n, S.A.U. (SADESI)

View raw message