From Jadhav Shweta <jadhav.shw...@tcs.com>
Subject Re: Storage plugin configuration issue
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 09:01:26 GMT
Hi

I have modified following configuration files

drill-override.conf

drill.exec: {
  cluster-id: "mydrillcluster",
  zk.connect: "namenode1:2181,datanode1:2181,datanode2:2181,datanode3:2181",
  debug.error_on_leak: false,
  buffer.size: 6
}

drill-env.sh

#drill cluster mode
export HADOOP_HOME=/u01/DM_CoE/hadoop/hadoop-2.2.0

I tried putting IP address instead of hostname in drill-override.conf file, but still getting
same error in logs.

Is there any configuration file or command to add new storage plugin.

Thanks and regards
Shweta Jadhav
Systems Engineer
Tata Consultancy Services Limited