From Jadhav Shweta <jadhav.shw...@tcs.com>
Subject Re: Storage plugin configuration issue
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 06:17:24 GMT
Hi,

Yes I am able to see default storage engine from web UI.

I checked logs
Its showing

2014-11-13 11:19:12,527 [qtp1832673977-70] INFO  o.a.d.e.server.rest.StorageResources - Failure
while trying to access storage config: shweta
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failure while accessing Zookeeper
Caused by: org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NoNodeException: KeeperErrorCode = NoNode
for /drill/sys.storage_plugins/shweta

Here I am trying to create storage plugin named shweta.

I have started zookeeper on each node with user 'hadoop'
And installed drill with used 'dm_user' who is having sudo root access.

Thanks and regards
Shweta Jadhav
Systems Engineer
Tata Consultancy Services Limited