From Aditya <adityakish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Storage plugin configuration issue
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 10:40:21 GMT
Shweta,

I believe Steven requested for the text of storage plugin configuration
that you are
typing in the WebUI in attempt to create the new plugin instance.

This is to ensure that the structure of the configuration follows the
correct syntax.
I assume that you have followed[1] to create this configuration.

I also see that your ZooKeeper quorum consists of 4 nodes. Can you confirm
if these
four nodes are part of the same Zookeeper ensemble? Usually it is a bad
idea to run
an even number of ZooKeeper instance[2].

aditya...

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/Registering+a+File+System
[2] http://hbase.apache.org/book/zookeeper.html#how_many_zks