From Jason Altekruse <altekruseja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: regexp_replace can not work well with flatten function
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 23:13:07 GMT
This is a valid bug, I believe it is a duplicate of a bug filed by Neeraja
(which I actually created yet another JIRA as I fixed the issue. The fix
has not been merged into master, but I will test the patch against your use
case. It seems extremely likely that it will fix the issues, because it is
manifesting itself in the exact same way with a failure in the code
generation of an operator that follows a flatten.

-Jason