From Steven Phillips <sphill...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: Drill ODBC conenctor
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2014 05:07:02 GMT
I believe mapr-drill-0.6.0.28642.r2-1 corresponds to commit

108d29f

in master. So at the very least, I would expect the latest ODBC driver to
work with that commit. And it seems unlikely that any of the commits since
then would have any affect on ODBC functionality, so I would expect it work
against the tip of master. I should mention, however, that I haven't
actually tried it, but I would expect it work.

--
 Steven Phillips
 Software Engineer

 mapr.com