From mufy <mufeed.us...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error in flatten and join
Date Sun, 16 Nov 2014 05:54:38 GMT
Hello Mahammad,

About your query to Neeraja - are you using a schema that is
mutable/writable? Can you check the following,

select * from INFORMATION_SCHEMA.SCHEMATA where IS_MUTABLE like 'YES';

and see if the schema you're using to create the views on is writable
(IS_MUTABLE = YES)?

---
Mufeed Usman
My LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mufeed-usman/28/254/400> | My