From Hao Zhu <h...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: REPEATED_CONTAINS syntax
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2014 06:43:49 GMT
a.json:

{"data": ["apple","orange","abc"]}

select repeated_count(data) from  dfs.tmp.`/drilltest/a.json`;
+------------+
|   EXPR$0   |
+------------+
| 3          |
+------------+

select repeated_contains(data,'apple') from  dfs.tmp.`/drilltest/a.json`;
+------------+
|   EXPR$0   |
+------------+
| true       |

select repeated_contains(data,'nothing') from  dfs.tmp.`/drilltest/a.json`;

|   EXPR$0   |
| false      |

Thanks,
Hao