From Bob Rumsby <brum...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: [Create view] Unable to create view. Schema [csvtest.default] is immutable.
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 15:21:10 GMT
It's true that you need to query CSV files in that way, but the error here
just means that the workspace you are using is defined as immutable (cannot
be written to).

See the CREATE VIEW command section in the tutorial:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/Lesson+2%3A+Run+Queries+with+ANSI+SQL