From Aditya <adityakish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some questions
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2014 08:25:56 GMT
Welcome Rob!

Both of the issues that you are hitting seems to be bugs in the MongoDB
storage plugin.
I see that you have already created JIRA for the first one. Would you mind
creating a
second one for the CTAS issue with the example query you're trying?

And for your second question, Drill currently does not support querying
data from an RDBMS,
however we do plan to build that support through a JDBC storage plugin [1].

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-105