From MohammadReza Mofateh <mofate...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Json Query on Hbase
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2014 15:58:18 GMT
Hi Mufeed.
Thank You.
1-Drill Version 0.5.0 and Hbase 0.94.16.But I should to update to 0.98.x Do
you know When 0.98.x compatible release?
2- I have a table "test",cf "i",cq "json".
My JSON object is: {"id":"1","name":"Ahmad"}
My query is: select test.i.json.id from hbase.test.

Also I tried with "convert_from" function but It's doesn't work with
JSON(or the others like UTF8) as this error:

Query failed: Failure while parsing sql. Column 'JSON' not found in any
table [fc97df4d-4af9-4323-9063-b2437c712aff]

By this query:

select c.name from(select convert_from(jsontable.json.json,JSON)c from
hbase.test)

3-When I add plugin json in Drill GUI in watch invalid error.

4-Now we run in embedded mode but in near future we run It in a cluster.

Note that I code with Java api:
        Class.forName("org.apache.drill.jdbc.Driver");//Drill Driver
        Connection con =
DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:drill:zk=localhost:2181");//Connect jdbc
by ZK

Best
MohammadrezaMofateh