From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Query on Array
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2014 16:20:55 GMT
Can you go into more detail about the data is structured in HBase?
Especially in table B.  HBase doesn't have built in data types so people
typically need to CONVERT_FROM a format (including JSON).  The docs are
here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/SQL+Functions#SQLFunctions-ConvertFunctions

Note that for some reason, JSON isn't listed in that list.  It is available
for conversion as well.