From Neeraja Rentachintala <nrentachint...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: Apache Drill stuck for long time
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2014 00:10:36 GMT
Tridib
Just going through this thread again. You mentioned Drill is setup in a
private cloud.
I am suspecting if it is due to UDP/multicast not enabled in your
environment because hangs are typically the symptom there.

Can you try this on a single node to see if it works.
Work is in progress in the community to remove the UDP/Multicast dependency
and it will be fixed in next release.

-thanks
Neeraja