From Jim Scott <jsc...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: jdbc driver usage
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2014 17:19:21 GMT
Sure, just created: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-1409

Is it supposed to be possible to startup a local drill instance with
zk=local from the CLI and then connect another CLI instance to it with
zk=localhost:2181 ?

I have tried this and it doesn't work.

--
*Jim Scott*
Director, Enterprise Strategy & Architecture

 <http://www.mapr.com/>
[image: MapR Technologies] <http://www.mapr.com>