From Kyrill Alyoshin <kyrill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Auto-aliasing of HBase columns in Drill queries
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2014 23:20:59 GMT
Tomer,

Thanks for the quick reply! I'd been browsing Drill's wiki and docs prior
to posting that question and got a sense that "non-materialized" views are
possible in Drill but literally found zero examples of how to set them up.
Would you be so kind to provide a pointer on the web? Google queries
literally return nothing.

Thanks again! ;)

-Kyrill