From Peter Grman <peter.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Drill Presentation - Question - Resource Manager Integration
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2014 17:43:52 GMT
The Yarn integration, I've implemented, is based on Apache Twill and so far
basically requires only two classes, a tiny change for the default class
loader and the Twill dependencies in pom.xml.

It's good enough for starting Drill but there are some problems when
containers won't shut down and of course it would require a more dynamic
interface/api to be able to start and stop containers on the fly.

Cheers
Peter