From Luca Morandini <lmorand...@ieee.org>
Subject Querying relatively big GeoJSON data
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2014 05:02:31 GMT
I tried a simple query on a 250MB GeoJSON, but Drill did not like it:

select t.features[0].properties.name from dfs.`/opt/drill/sample-data/geo1.json` t;
Query failed: Failure while running fragment. Resetting to invalid mark
[41a66a4a-b8c2-4fc6-a7fc-f1c76e312f32]

Error: exception while executing query: Failure while trying to get next result
batch. (state=,code=0)

Just in case you wonder, the GeoJSON is correct (I was able to load and display it
as a map), and the query worked on a very small GeoJSON (see my previous email).

Any clues ?

Luca Morandini
Data Architect - AURIN project
Melbourne eResearch Group
Department of Computing and Information Systems
University of Melbourne
Tel. +61 03 903 58 380
Skype: lmorandini