From Tomer Shiran <tshi...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Drill 0.4.0 Release
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2014 02:28:11 GMT
This is an exciting release. Great to see all the contributions from
Drill's broad community. Thank you to all the contributors who developed
code, ran tests, wrote documentation, created Web pages or helped achieve
this milestone in any other way. Looking forward to 0.5 next month!

--
Tomer Shiran
VP Product Management | MapR Technologies | 650-804-8657