From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@apache.org>
Subject Re: I can't use Drill 0.4.0 Release in distributed mode
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2014 16:09:12 GMT
You can find out about Drill settings here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/Planning+and+Execution+Options

It is highly unlikely that setting this to a different value would "make
Drill work".  We need many more specifics about your setups and the errors
you're seeing to be able to determine what issues you might be having.

thx,
Jacques