From Yash Sharma <yash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Querying GeoJSON
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2014 07:16:01 GMT
My Bad Luca. I was referring to arrays.

Now since *features* is an array - Drill would not be able to iterate over
the array - similar to any sql query. Currently we also do not have any
array filtering functions which could work on the entire array to filter
out values like properties/type/geometry.

So for time being we will have to use array indexes to reach a particular
value inside the array.

You can also file a Jira where someone can pick it up.

Yash