From Yash Sharma <yash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom functions with arbitrary number of arguments + improving physical plan on known cases
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2014 17:07:59 GMT
If you are planning to develop some drillfunc immediately -
string splitting would be one quick solution.
Else-
You will have to define separate overloaded implementations for number of
coord's - something similar to what we are doing now in reflect udf.
Define separate implementations for triangle/square/pentagon - each
accepting fixed number of args.
You can then repatch it once we have varargs in place.

Thanks,Y