From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Passing commands to sqline
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 17:32:29 GMT
My bad, the correct syntax has a semi colon between the properties (but not
the scheme).  Can you try the following?

./bin/sqlline -u "jdbc:drill:zk=local;schema=parquet-local"

As far as the data goes, our current default tpch data doesn't include
Parquet embedded schema.  As such, we return varbinary.  If you want to
look at the data, you have to cast to varchar(255) or similar.  We plan on
replacing the default tpchd data so that is encoded that way.