From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Usage of Secondary Indexes
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 07:09:01 GMT
Mufy,

Since the secondary indexes are being created in separate tables, it sounds
like you want to do a relatively straightforward join.  It is hard to give
specific answers, however, since it isn't clear quite what kinds of queries
are being done.

Can you say a bit more?  Perhaps give 3 record sample data contents to
illustrate?  Can you say more about what queries are intended?