From AnilKumar B <akumarb2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About Storage Plugin Instance Broadcast
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 06:27:24 GMT
Hi Murfy,

Based on my understanding, registered storage plugin info will be stored on
ZK. As below.

[zk: localhost:2181(CONNECTED) 10] ls /drill/sys.storage_plugins
[hive, cp, dfs, hbase]
[zk: localhost:2181(CONNECTED) 11] get /drill/sys.storage_plugins/hbase
{
  "type" : "hbase",
  "config" : {
    "hbase.zookeeper.quorum" : "localhost",
    "hbase.zookeeper.property.clientPort" : "2181"
  },
  "enabled" : true
}
cZxid = 0x428
ctime = Tue Jun 24 13:30:18 IST 2014
mZxid = 0x450
mtime = Tue Jun 24 13:31:41 IST 2014
pZxid = 0x428
cversion = 0
dataVersion = 1
aclVersion = 0
ephemeralOwner = 0x0
dataLength = 157
numChildren = 0
[zk: localhost:2181(CONNECTED) 12] get /drill/sys.storage_plugins/cp
{
  "type" : "file",
  "enabled" : true,
  "connection" : "classpath:///",