From Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <renatoj.marroq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Passing commands to sqline
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 15:54:49 GMT
Hey man,

Just another quick question. I am trying to update [1] to actually work
locally but I don't have access to edit the wiki no more, would you be able
to change the line:

          ./bin/sqlline -u jdbc:drill:schema=parquet-local -n admin -p admin

for

          ./bin/sqlline -u jdbc:drill:zk=local jdbc:drill:schema=parquet-local
-n admin -p admin

Or if someone can re-give me my editing powers, I can do it myself :)

Renato M.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/Compiling+Drill+from+source