From Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <renatoj.marroq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Passing commands to sqline
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 08:47:55 GMT
Hi Jacques,

Yes I realized that after trying 10 times with my gmail account, sorry
about that.
Now the command you suggested me doesn't work either:

./bin/sqlline -u "jdbc:drill:zk=local:schema=parquet-local" -n admin -p
admin

10:32:16.334 [main] ERROR c.n.c.f.imps.CuratorFrameworkImpl - Background
exception was not retry-able or retry gave up
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "schema=parquet-local"
at
java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
~[na:1.7.0_51]
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:492) ~[na:1.7.0_51]
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:527) ~[na:1.7.0_51]
at
org.apache.zookeeper.client.ConnectStringParser.<init>(ConnectStringParser.java:72)
~[zookeeper-3.4.3.jar:3.4.3-1240972]
at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.<init>(ZooKeeper.java:438)
~[zookeeper-3.4.3.jar:3.4.3-1240972]
at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.<init>(ZooKeeper.java:375)
~[zookeeper-3.4.3.jar:3.4.3-1240972]

I guess this is a problem in parsing the parameters inside sqlline and then
passing them correctly to DrillFactory. Could you explain to me a little
bit about how sqlline works with Drill? Because I haven't been able to find
any "obvious" code relating both of them. I will update the wiki with the
working command, and then when this gets fixed, I have no problem updating
it again ;)

Renato M.