From Xiao Meng <xiaom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recent Commits - things to watch out for if you're upgrading
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 23:23:49 GMT
Hi,

I've tried it both in embedded mode and distributed mode and works fine for
me now.

For the distributed mode, we need to set the sys.store.provider as zookeeper

sys.store.provider: {
 class: "org.apache.drill.exec.store.sys.zk.ZkPStoreProvider"
},

One question:

> In daemon/distributed mode, you can also store them in HBase if you have
that available as part of your cluster.
So do we need to write the plugin for HBase? I did not see any class in
exec.store.sys.

Hope it will help for the other people.

BTW, can someone give the edit permission on the wiki? I can put this into
wiki. My user name is xiaom.

Thanks,

Xiao