From mufy <mufeed.us...@gmail.com>
Subject Usage of Secondary Indexes
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 05:49:10 GMT
Hello,

The following was posted on our forums. How to answer that?

"We are using M7 tables to store data. Our structure is like
Key,AdditionalInfo, DataColumn1{Json - which can be
nested},DataColumn1{Json - which can be nested}. We create secondary
indexes while we load data, in sep m7 tables.

We will like to use apache drill to query this data, do aggregations joins
etc Is there examples for drill with M7, i want to understand how can we
incorporate secondary Index, also if we know what are the keys from which i
want to query, how can I use that?"

---
Mufeed Usman
My LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mufeed-usman/28/254/400> | My