From mufy <mufeed.us...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying Drill in a clustered Environment
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 06:06:12 GMT
Just for reference:

vim
/opt/mapr/drill/drill-1.0.0/apache-drill-1.0.0-m2-incubating-SNAPSHOT/conf/drill-override.conf
drill.exec: {
  cluster-id: "drillbits1",

  zk: {
    connect: "mufeed-drill1:5181,mufeed-drill2:5181,mufeed-drill3:5181",
    root: "/drill",
    refresh: 500,
    timeout: 5000,
    retry: {
      count: 7200,
      delay: 500
    }
  },
}

Copy it across to all the drill-bits nodes:
clush -a -c
/opt/mapr/drill/drill-1.0.0/apache-drill-1.0.0-m2-incubating-SNAPSHOT/conf/drill-override.conf

Restart the drill-bit service:
clush -a
"/opt/mapr/drill/drill-1.0.0/apache-drill-1.0.0-m2-incubating-SNAPSHOT/bin/drillbit.sh
restart"

And start,
/opt/mapr/drill/drill-1.0.0/apache-drill-1.0.0-m2-incubating-SNAPSHOT/bin/sqlline
-u jdbc:drill:zk=mufeed-drill1:5181,mufeed-drill2:5181,mufeed-drill3:5181
-n admin -p admin
sqlline version 1.1.6
0: jdbc:drill:zk=mufeed-drill1:5181,mufeed-dr>

---
Mufeed Usman
My LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mufeed-usman/28/254/400> | My
Social Cause <http://www.vision2016.org.in/> | My Blogs : LiveJournal