From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Drill + HBase + JSON/XML
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 15:49:35 GMT
Note, we don't have the CONVERT_FROM(val, JSON) support in mainline yet but
it should be there soon.  That will allow you to work with embedded JSON.
 We don't currently have a plan to build CONVERT_FROM(val, XML) function
yet but we should have an article posted in the next couple weeks on how
you can implement one directly if you want to read XML without having to
convert the data to JSON.