incubator-drill-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Yash Sharma <yash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 回复: 回复: error when querying a csv file with drill.
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 17:22:24 GMT
Hi All,
Is the main issue on connecting/querying to the json/csv data sources.

Here is what I did for querying Json/Csv data Sources.
Let me know if this is what we are looking for... or I am missing the
context here..

1. I did not modify the storage-plugin.json.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-drill/blob/master/distribution/src/resources/storage-plugins.json

*2 Created Json Data:* in Path /home/yash/git/Drill/data.json
The content of Json is pasted in the end of mail.

*3. Start Drill: *Drill is started by
bin/sqlline -u jdbc:drill:zk=local -n admin -p admin

*4. Query Json Data:* pass path with dfs<dot>`path\to\data.json`; (path in
back-tick)
0: jdbc:drill:zk=local>
select * from dfs.`/home/yash/git/Drill/data.json`;

*5. Output*
+------------+------------+------------+------------+------------+------------+
|   title    |    name    |   width    |   height   |   image    |    text
   |
+------------+------------+------------+------------+------------+------------+
| Transparent Window | trn_window | 500        | 500        |
{"alignment":"center","hOffset":250,"name":"sun1","src":"Images/Sun.png","vOffset":250}
| {"alignm |
| White Window | white_window | 500        | 500        |
{"alignment":"center","hOffset":250,"name":"sun1","src":"Images/Sun.png","vOffset":250}
| {"alignment" |
| black window | black_window | 500        | 500        |
{"alignment":"center","hOffset":250,"name":"sun1","src":"Images/Sun.png","vOffset":250}
| {"alignment" |
+------------+------------+------------+------------+------------+------------+
3 rows selected (0.095 seconds)


Same procedure for *CSV* Data:
*Query:*
select * from dfs.`/home/yash/Desktop/Drill/data.csv`;
select columns from dfs.`/home/yash/Desktop/Drill/data.csv`;
select columns[1] from dfs.`/home/yash/Desktop/Drill/data.csv`;



Hope it helps.

Peace,
Yash



JSON Data:

> {
> "title": "Transparent Window",
> "name": "trn_window",
>  "width": 500,
> "height": 500,
>
> "image": {
>  "src": "Images/Sun.png",
> "name": "sun1",
> "hOffset": 250,
>  "vOffset": 250,
> "alignment": "center"
> },
>  "text": {
> "data": "Click Here",
> "size": 36,
>  "style": "bold",
> "name": "text1",
> "hOffset": 250,
>  "vOffset": 100,
> "alignment": "center",
> "onMouseUp": "sun1.opacity = (sun1.opacity / 100) * 90;"
>  }
> }
>
> {
> "title": "White Window",
> "name": "white_window",
>  "width": 500,
> "height": 500,
>
> "image": {
>  "src": "Images/Sun.png",
> "name": "sun1",
> "hOffset": 250,
>  "vOffset": 250,
> "alignment": "center"
> },
>  "text": {
> "data": "Click Here",
> "size": 36,
>  "style": "bold",
> "name": "text1",
> "hOffset": 250,
>  "vOffset": 100,
> "alignment": "center",
> "onMouseUp": "sun1.opacity = (sun1.opacity / 100) * 90;"
>  }
> }
>
> {
> "title": "black window",
> "name": "black_window",
>  "width": 500,
> "height": 500,
>
> "image": {
>  "src": "Images/Sun.png",
> "name": "sun1",
> "hOffset": 250,
>  "vOffset": 250,
> "alignment": "center"
> },
>  "text": {
> "data": "Click Here",
> "size": 36,
>  "style": "bold",
> "name": "text1",
> "hOffset": 250,
>  "vOffset": 100,
> "alignment": "center",
> "onMouseUp": "sun1.opacity = (sun1.opacity / 100) * 90;"
>  }
> }



CSV Data:

u1,purchase,iphone
> u1,purchase,ipad
> u2,purchase,nexus
> u2,purchase,galaxy
> u3,purchase,surface
> u4,purchase,iphone
> u4,purchase,galaxy
> u1,view,iphone
> u1,view,ipad
> u1,view,nexus
> u1,view,galaxy
> u2,view,iphone
> u2,view,ipad
> u2,view,nexus
> u2,view,galaxy
> u3,view,surface
> u3,view,nexus
> u4,view,iphone
> u4,view,ipad
> u4,view,galaxy










On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 9:06 PM, Jason Altekruse
<altekrusejason@gmail.com>wrote:

> Sorry, that was a bit of a roundabout way of describing the process. The
> normal connection should just give you a session where you can query all
> schemas (in your config file, dfs is the only schema listed). You simply
> need to write it as dfs.`filepath'
>
> I was looking at the connection docs quickly and I couldn't find the exact
> option for specifying schema. I'll reply if I find something later today
> (its likely just schema or default_schema). Doing this would simply allow
> you to leave off the dfs part of the name, as it will assume your queries
> will want to default to that schema.
>
> -Jason
>
>
> On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 10:20 AM, 南在南方 <i02389@qq.com> wrote:
>
> > I found that there are two configuration files in drill home
> > (storage-engines.json and storage-plugins.json) . I have tried to remove
> > storage-engines.json, Connection can establish but same error occurs.
> > I connected drill with string "sqlline -u jdbc:drill:schema=dfs -n admin
> -
> > p admin " ,you mean I connect without giving a schema then query with
> > dfs.`tablename`?
> > It's 23:00 now. I would try again tomorrow. ^_^
> > thanks
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > ------------------ 原始邮件 ------------------
> > 发件人: "Jason Altekruse"<altekrusejason@gmail.com>;
> > 发送时间: 2014年5月23日(星期五) 晚上10:43
> > 收件人: "drill-user"<drill-user@incubator.apache.org>;
> > 主题: Re: 回复: error when querying a csv file with drill.
> >
> >
> >
> > It looks like you need to specify the data source you are using
> (appearing
> > in the storage section of your config file), I believe there is a way
> when
> > you are connecting to pass a default schema, but it currently isn't set
> up
> > to bring you right into a schema, even if you only have line specified in
> > your config file. So you should be able to query from dfs.`table`  (where
> > table is the filename in your case)
> >
> > - Jason
> >
> >
> > On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 9:30 AM, 南在南方 <i02389@qq.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I have tried three way (back-ticks, single quotes, double quotes).Here
> is
> > > the back-ticks error report:
> > > I succeed in quering parquet and json format file before with "double
> > > quotes" around file classpath. I thought they were same.
> > > 0: jdbc:drill:schema=dfs> select * from `/home/bevin/AllstarFull.csv`;
> > > java.lang.RuntimeException: parse failed
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> net.hydromatic.optiq.prepare.OptiqPrepareImpl.prepare2_(OptiqPrepareImpl.java:237)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> net.hydromatic.optiq.prepare.OptiqPrepareImpl.prepare_(OptiqPrepareImpl.java:195)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> net.hydromatic.optiq.prepare.OptiqPrepareImpl.prepareSql(OptiqPrepareImpl.java:168)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> net.hydromatic.optiq.jdbc.OptiqStatement.parseQuery(OptiqStatement.java:402)
> > >         at
> > >
> net.hydromatic.optiq.jdbc.OptiqStatement.execute(OptiqStatement.java:192)
> > >         at sqlline.SqlLine$Commands.execute(SqlLine.java:3825)
> > >         at sqlline.SqlLine$Commands.sql(SqlLine.java:3738)
> > >         at sqlline.SqlLine.dispatch(SqlLine.java:882)
> > >         at sqlline.SqlLine.begin(SqlLine.java:717)
> > >         at sqlline.SqlLine.mainWithInputRedirection(SqlLine.java:460)
> > >         at sqlline.SqlLine.main(SqlLine.java:443)
> > > Caused by: org.eigenbase.sql.parser.SqlParseException: Lexical error at
> > > line 1, column 15.  Encountered: "`" (96), after : ""
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.convertException(SqlParserImpl.java:281)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.normalizeException(SqlParserImpl.java:44)
> > >         at
> > org.eigenbase.sql.parser.SqlParser.parseStmt(SqlParser.java:138)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> net.hydromatic.optiq.prepare.OptiqPrepareImpl.prepare2_(OptiqPrepareImpl.java:235)
> > >         ... 10 more
> > > Caused by: org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.TokenMgrError: Lexical error
> at
> > > line 1, column 15.  Encountered: "`" (96), after : ""
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImplTokenManager.getNextToken(SqlParserImplTokenManager.java:4924)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.jj_scan_token(SqlParserImpl.java:15281)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.jj_3_245(SqlParserImpl.java:14738)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.jj_3R_38(SqlParserImpl.java:14750)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.jj_3R_42(SqlParserImpl.java:14643)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.jj_3_73(SqlParserImpl.java:14951)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.jj_2_73(SqlParserImpl.java:5338)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.TableRef(SqlParserImpl.java:1379)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.FromClause(SqlParserImpl.java:1286)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.SqlSelect(SqlParserImpl.java:633)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.LeafQuery(SqlParserImpl.java:399)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.LeafQueryOrExpr(SqlParserImpl.java:2055)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.QueryOrExpr(SqlParserImpl.java:2017)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.OrderedQueryOrExpr(SqlParserImpl.java:377)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.SqlStmt(SqlParserImpl.java:573)
> > >         at
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.SqlStmtEof(SqlParserImpl.java:599)
> > >         at
> > org.eigenbase.sql.parser.SqlParser.parseStmt(SqlParser.java:130)
> > >         ... 11 more
> > >
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> > >
> > >
> > > ------------------ 原始邮件 ------------------
> > > 发件人: "Jason Altekruse";<altekrusejason@gmail.com>;
> > > 发送时间: 2014年5月23日(星期五) 晚上10:20
> > > 收件人: "Apache Drill User"<drill-user@incubator.apache.org>;
> > >
> > > 主题: Re: error when querying a csv file with drill.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Hello Bevin,
> > >
> > > Welcome to the Drill community! For your error it looks like there is
> an
> > > issue parsing the table name. Table names are expected to be surrounded
> > by
> > > back-ticks instead of single quotes, for more info you can read this
> post
> > > on the wiki.
> > >
> > >
> >
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/Apache+Drill+in+10+Minutes
> > >
> > > -Jason
> > >
> > >
> > > On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 6:15 AM, 南在南方 <i02389@qq.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > > Here is my storage-plugins.json:
> > > > {
> > > >   "storage":{
> > > >     dfs: {
> > > >       type: "file",
> > > >       connection: "file:///"
> > > >       },
> > > >       formats: {
> > > >         "psv" : {
> > > >           type: "text",
> > > >           extensions: [ "tbl" ],
> > > >           delimiter: "|"
> > > >         },
> > > >         "csv" : {
> > > >           type: "text",
> > > >           extensions: [ "csv" ],
> > > >           delimiter: ","
> > > >         },
> > > >         "tsv" : {
> > > >           type: "text",
> > > >           extensions: [ "tsv" ],
> > > >           delimiter: "\t"
> > > >         },
> > > >         "parquet" : {
> > > >           type: "parquet"
> > > >         },
> > > >         "json" : {
> > > >           type: "json"
> > > >         }
> > > >       }
> > > >     },
> > > >     cp: {
> > > >       type: "file",
> > > >       connection: "classpath:///"
> > > >     }
> > > >   }
> > > > }I connect drill with string "sqlline -u jdbc:drill:schema=dfs -n
> admin
> > > -p
> > > > admin"
> > > >
> > > > bevin@le:/opt/apache-drill-1.0.0-m1/bin$ sqlline -u
> > > jdbc:drill:schema=dfs
> > > > -n admin -p admin
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Loaded singnal handler: SunSignalHandler
> > > > /home/bevin/.sqlline/sqlline.properties (没有那个文件或目录)
> > > > scan complete in 18ms
> > > > scan complete in 2693ms
> > > > Connecting to jdbc:drill:schema=dfs
> > > > Connected to: Drill (version 1.0)
> > > > Driver: Apache Drill JDBC Driver (version 1.0)
> > > > Autocommit status: true
> > > > Transaction isolation: TRANSACTION_REPEATABLE_READ
> > > > sqlline version ??? by Marc Prud'hommeauxThen run a query(the file
> path
> > > is
> > > > right) :
> > > > 0: jdbc:drill:schema=dfs> select * from
> "/home/bevin/AllstarFull.csv";
> > > > 五月 23, 2014 7:09:14 下午
> org.eigenbase.sql.validate.SqlValidatorException
> > > > <init>
> > > > 严重: org.eigenbase.sql.validate.SqlValidatorException: Table
> > > > '/home/bevin/AllstarFull.csv' not found
> > > > 五月 23, 2014 7:09:14 下午 org.eigenbase.util.EigenbaseException <init>
> > > > 严重: org.eigenbase.util.EigenbaseContextException: From line 1, column
> > 15
> > > > to line 1, column 43
> > > > org.eigenbase.util.EigenbaseContextException: From line 1, column 15
> to
> > > > line 1, column 43
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.resource.EigenbaseResource$_Def12.ex(EigenbaseResource.java:1026)
> > > >         at
> > > org.eigenbase.sql.SqlUtil.newContextException(SqlUtil.java:739)
> > > >         at
> > > org.eigenbase.sql.SqlUtil.newContextException(SqlUtil.java:726)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.validate.SqlValidatorImpl.newValidationError(SqlValidatorImpl.java:3830)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.validate.IdentifierNamespace.validateImpl(IdentifierNamespace.java:78)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.validate.AbstractNamespace.validate(AbstractNamespace.java:90)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.validate.SqlValidatorImpl.validateNamespace(SqlValidatorImpl.java:802)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.validate.SqlValidatorImpl.validateQuery(SqlValidatorImpl.java:790)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.validate.SqlValidatorImpl.validateFrom(SqlValidatorImpl.java:2776)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.validate.SqlValidatorImpl.validateSelect(SqlValidatorImpl.java:3013)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.validate.SelectNamespace.validateImpl(SelectNamespace.java:69)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.validate.AbstractNamespace.validate(AbstractNamespace.java:90)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.validate.SqlValidatorImpl.validateNamespace(SqlValidatorImpl.java:802)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.validate.SqlValidatorImpl.validateQuery(SqlValidatorImpl.java:790)
> > > >         at org.eigenbase.sql.SqlSelect.validate(SqlSelect.java:154)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.validate.SqlValidatorImpl.validateScopedExpression(SqlValidatorImpl.java:753)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.validate.SqlValidatorImpl.validate(SqlValidatorImpl.java:444)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql2rel.SqlToRelConverter.convertQuery(SqlToRelConverter.java:445)
> > > >         at
> > > > net.hydromatic.optiq.prepare.Prepare.prepareSql(Prepare.java:160)
> > > >         at
> > > > net.hydromatic.optiq.prepare.Prepare.prepareSql(Prepare.java:129)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> net.hydromatic.optiq.prepare.OptiqPrepareImpl.prepare2_(OptiqPrepareImpl.java:255)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> net.hydromatic.optiq.prepare.OptiqPrepareImpl.prepare_(OptiqPrepareImpl.java:195)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> net.hydromatic.optiq.prepare.OptiqPrepareImpl.prepareSql(OptiqPrepareImpl.java:168)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> net.hydromatic.optiq.jdbc.OptiqStatement.parseQuery(OptiqStatement.java:402)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > net.hydromatic.optiq.jdbc.OptiqStatement.execute(OptiqStatement.java:192)
> > > >         at sqlline.SqlLine$Commands.execute(SqlLine.java:3825)
> > > >         at sqlline.SqlLine$Commands.sql(SqlLine.java:3738)
> > > >         at sqlline.SqlLine.dispatch(SqlLine.java:882)
> > > >         at sqlline.SqlLine.begin(SqlLine.java:717)
> > > >         at sqlline.SqlLine.mainWithInputRedirection(SqlLine.java:460)
> > > >         at sqlline.SqlLine.main(SqlLine.java:443)
> > > > Caused by: org.eigenbase.sql.validate.SqlValidatorException: Table
> > > > '/home/bevin/AllstarFull.csv' not found
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.resource.EigenbaseResource$_Def9.ex(EigenbaseResource.java:963)
> > > >         ... 27 more0: jdbc:drill:schema=dfs> select * from
> > > > `/home/bevin/AllstarFull.csv`;
> > > > java.lang.RuntimeException: parse failed
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> net.hydromatic.optiq.prepare.OptiqPrepareImpl.prepare2_(OptiqPrepareImpl.java:237)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> net.hydromatic.optiq.prepare.OptiqPrepareImpl.prepare_(OptiqPrepareImpl.java:195)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> net.hydromatic.optiq.prepare.OptiqPrepareImpl.prepareSql(OptiqPrepareImpl.java:168)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> net.hydromatic.optiq.jdbc.OptiqStatement.parseQuery(OptiqStatement.java:402)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > net.hydromatic.optiq.jdbc.OptiqStatement.execute(OptiqStatement.java:192)
> > > >         at sqlline.SqlLine$Commands.execute(SqlLine.java:3825)
> > > >         at sqlline.SqlLine$Commands.sql(SqlLine.java:3738)
> > > >         at sqlline.SqlLine.dispatch(SqlLine.java:882)
> > > >         at sqlline.SqlLine.begin(SqlLine.java:717)
> > > >         at sqlline.SqlLine.mainWithInputRedirection(SqlLine.java:460)
> > > >         at sqlline.SqlLine.main(SqlLine.java:443)
> > > > Caused by: org.eigenbase.sql.parser.SqlParseException: Lexical error
> at
> > > > line 1, column 15.  Encountered: "`" (96), after : ""
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.convertException(SqlParserImpl.java:281)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.normalizeException(SqlParserImpl.java:44)
> > > >         at
> > > org.eigenbase.sql.parser.SqlParser.parseStmt(SqlParser.java:138)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> net.hydromatic.optiq.prepare.OptiqPrepareImpl.prepare2_(OptiqPrepareImpl.java:235)
> > > >         ... 10 more
> > > > Caused by: org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.TokenMgrError: Lexical error
> > at
> > > > line 1, column 15.  Encountered: "`" (96), after : ""
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImplTokenManager.getNextToken(SqlParserImplTokenManager.java:4924)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.jj_scan_token(SqlParserImpl.java:15281)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.jj_3_245(SqlParserImpl.java:14738)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.jj_3R_38(SqlParserImpl.java:14750)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.jj_3R_42(SqlParserImpl.java:14643)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.jj_3_73(SqlParserImpl.java:14951)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.jj_2_73(SqlParserImpl.java:5338)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.TableRef(SqlParserImpl.java:1379)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.FromClause(SqlParserImpl.java:1286)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.SqlSelect(SqlParserImpl.java:633)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.LeafQuery(SqlParserImpl.java:399)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.LeafQueryOrExpr(SqlParserImpl.java:2055)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.QueryOrExpr(SqlParserImpl.java:2017)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.OrderedQueryOrExpr(SqlParserImpl.java:377)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.SqlStmt(SqlParserImpl.java:573)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.SqlStmtEof(SqlParserImpl.java:599)
> > > >         at
> > > org.eigenbase.sql.parser.SqlParser.parseStmt(SqlParser.java:130)
> > > >         ... 11 more0: jdbc:drill:schema=dfs> select * from
> > > > '/home/bevin/AllstarFull.csv';
> > > > java.lang.RuntimeException: parse failed
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> net.hydromatic.optiq.prepare.OptiqPrepareImpl.prepare2_(OptiqPrepareImpl.java:237)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> net.hydromatic.optiq.prepare.OptiqPrepareImpl.prepare_(OptiqPrepareImpl.java:195)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> net.hydromatic.optiq.prepare.OptiqPrepareImpl.prepareSql(OptiqPrepareImpl.java:168)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> net.hydromatic.optiq.jdbc.OptiqStatement.parseQuery(OptiqStatement.java:402)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > net.hydromatic.optiq.jdbc.OptiqStatement.execute(OptiqStatement.java:192)
> > > >         at sqlline.SqlLine$Commands.execute(SqlLine.java:3825)
> > > >         at sqlline.SqlLine$Commands.sql(SqlLine.java:3738)
> > > >         at sqlline.SqlLine.dispatch(SqlLine.java:882)
> > > >         at sqlline.SqlLine.begin(SqlLine.java:717)
> > > >         at sqlline.SqlLine.mainWithInputRedirection(SqlLine.java:460)
> > > >         at sqlline.SqlLine.main(SqlLine.java:443)
> > > > Caused by: org.eigenbase.sql.parser.SqlParseException: Encountered
> > > > "\'/home/bevin/AllstarFull.csv\'" at line 1, column 15.
> > > > Was expecting one of:
> > > >     <IDENTIFIER> ...
> > > >     <QUOTED_IDENTIFIER> ...
> > > >     <UNICODE_QUOTED_IDENTIFIER> ...
> > > >     "LATERAL" ...
> > > >     "(" ...
> > > >     "UNNEST" ...
> > > >     "TABLE" ...
> > > >
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.convertException(SqlParserImpl.java:281)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.normalizeException(SqlParserImpl.java:44)
> > > >         at
> > > org.eigenbase.sql.parser.SqlParser.parseStmt(SqlParser.java:138)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> net.hydromatic.optiq.prepare.OptiqPrepareImpl.prepare2_(OptiqPrepareImpl.java:235)
> > > >         ... 10 more
> > > > Caused by: org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.ParseException: Encountered
> > > > "\'/home/bevin/AllstarFull.csv\'" at line 1, column 15.
> > > > Was expecting one of:
> > > >     <IDENTIFIER> ...
> > > >     <QUOTED_IDENTIFIER> ...
> > > >     <UNICODE_QUOTED_IDENTIFIER> ...
> > > >     "LATERAL" ...
> > > >     "(" ...
> > > >     "UNNEST" ...
> > > >     "TABLE" ...
> > > >
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.generateParseException(SqlParserImpl.java:15443)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.jj_consume_token(SqlParserImpl.java:15272)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.TableRef(SqlParserImpl.java:1423)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.FromClause(SqlParserImpl.java:1286)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.SqlSelect(SqlParserImpl.java:633)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.LeafQuery(SqlParserImpl.java:399)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.LeafQueryOrExpr(SqlParserImpl.java:2055)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.QueryOrExpr(SqlParserImpl.java:2017)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.OrderedQueryOrExpr(SqlParserImpl.java:377)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.SqlStmt(SqlParserImpl.java:573)
> > > >         at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.eigenbase.sql.parser.impl.SqlParserImpl.SqlStmtEof(SqlParserImpl.java:599)
> > > >         at
> > > org.eigenbase.sql.parser.SqlParser.parseStmt(SqlParser.java:130)
> > > >         ... 11 moreI can't figure out what happened during the query
> ,
> > > PLZ
> > > > give me some help!
> > > > THANKS
> > > > BEVIN
> > >
> >
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message