From Amit Matety <mat...@yahoo.com>
Subject Help : Cannot start Drill
Date Sat, 17 May 2014 19:07:33 GMT
 Hi,

I am following the instructions to compile and run Drill locally on mac. I was able to successfully
compile the source code cloned from git but when I get to running the following command below,
I am seeing the exception (Looks like someone else faced similar issue before  : Can't Start
Drill but no responses )

 Can't Start Drill .
Hi, I am new to drill.I compiled drill follow  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/Compiling+Drill+from+source
,and when i start drill ,there are some problems, Can u help me?
View on mail-archives.apache.org Preview by Yahoo

./bin/sqlline -u jdbc:drill:schema=parquet-local -n admin -p admin

11:52:33.074 [main] ERROR com.netflix.curator.ConnectionState - Connection timed out for connection
string (localhost:2181) and timeout (5000) / elapsed (43593)
org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$ConnectionLossException: KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss
        at com.netflix.curator.ConnectionState.getZooKeeper(ConnectionState.java:94)
~[curator-client-1.1.9.jar:na]

Regards,
Amit