From Neeraja Rentachintala <nrentachint...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: Reading From Cassandra/Hadoop
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 18:30:29 GMT
Hi Majd

Drill currently has support to query Hadoop data. You will find some
examples on how to query files in Hadoop file system in Drill wiki. You can
also query Hive tables with Drill with some of the recent checkins. Please
elaborate on what you are trying to do and we can provide more detail. It
is possible to extend Drill to other data sources such as Cassandra (though
it doesn't exist now) and we can collaborate on building this if your
organization is interested.

-thanks
Neeraja