From Jason Altekruse <altekruseja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: complie drill with hadoop2.2.0
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2013 18:15:29 GMT
Hi YouPeng,

Not sure if I'm misunderstanding what you've already tried, but at the top
of the pom file is the entry for hadoop, did you try just changing the
version number and building?

<dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.hadoop</groupId>
            <artifactId>hadoop-core</artifactId>
<!-- change this line below -->
            <version>1.2.1</version>
            <exclusions>
              <exclusion>
                <artifactId>jets3t</artifactId>
                <groupId>net.java.dev.jets3t</groupId>
              </exclusion>
              <exclusion>
                <artifactId>log4j</artifactId>
                <groupId>log4j</groupId>
              </exclusion>
Please let us know how the build goes, we have Hadoop 2 and YARN support on
our roadmap.

-Jason Altekruse