From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Starting out #2
Date Thu, 26 Dec 2013 04:34:04 GMT
Welcome and merry Xmas.  I'm without solid connection for a couple days so
you'll have to pardon my lack of info.   I'm thinking that run simple plan
was deprecated.  Is it marked ignore?

Working on Mongo bindings would be awesome but let's get you running plans
successfully first.  When you run a Mvn clean install  at the cli,  does
everything compile and run tests successfully?

Thanks
Jacques