From YouPeng Yang <yypvsxf19870...@gmail.com>
Subject complie drill with hadoop2.2.0
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2013 08:31:25 GMT
Hi drill users

   I have complie the drill src,however default hadoop version that is
included in drill is 1.2.1.My test hadoop cluster  is 2.2.0.
   I want to complie drill with hadoop2.2.0 ,please tell me how to modify
the pom.xml.
   I got the hadoop part in the  pom.xml as following:

   <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.hadoop</groupId>
            <artifactId>hadoop-core</artifactId>
            <version>1.2.1</version>
            <exclusions>
              <exclusion>
                <artifactId>jets3t</artifactId>
                <groupId>net.java.dev.jets3t</groupId>
              </exclusion>
              <exclusion>
                <artifactId>log4j</artifactId>
                <groupId>log4j</groupId>
              </exclusion>

              <exclusion>
                <artifactId>mockito-all</artifactId>
                <groupId>org.mockito</groupId>
              </exclusion>
              <exclusion>
                <artifactId>commons-logging-api</artifactId>
                <groupId>commons-logging</groupId>
              </exclusion>
              <exclusion>
                <groupId>commons-logging</groupId>
              </exclusion>
              <exclusion>
                <artifactId>jersey-server</artifactId>
                <groupId>com.sun.jersey</groupId>
              </exclusion>
              <exclusion>
                <artifactId>core</artifactId>
                <groupId>org.eclipse.jdt</groupId>
              </exclusion>
              <exclusion>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.jackson</groupId>
                <artifactId>jackson-core-asl</artifactId>
              </exclusion>
              <exclusion>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.jackson</groupId>
                <artifactId>jackson-mapper-asl</artifactId>
              </exclusion>
              <exclusion>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.jackson</groupId>
                <artifactId>jackson-xc</artifactId>