From YouPeng Yang <yypvsxf19870...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: direction to study the src
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 01:53:29 GMT
Hi Timothy Chen and Lises Mu
   Thank a lot for the help.
   I've aleady studied the lifetime-of-a-query-in-drill-alpha-release  and
also translated the excellent article into chinese.
   It is  great honor to get continuous  information about apache drill
hoping  to make contributes after I dig more inside .

   This month I will setup my  own small cluster labs to run test on drill
,and also on Impala.Hope to make compare  to  impala.