From Ashish <paliwalash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Towards doc of distributed mode of M1
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 08:39:52 GMT
Hi Michael,

Followed the steps and was able to run the cluster and execute query :)
Thanks for this doc.

Minor feedback
1. For Zookeeper section, can point to Zookeeper docs. The setting are
generic to Zookeeper installation. After reading the statement "Create a
config file conf/apache-drill-zoo.cfg that holds the Apache Drill specific
settings" and was looking for specific needs that Drill might have, but
they were generic, so I reused my existing Zookeeper setup.

Rest all worked fine. 2nd query on sqlline ran with following warning
(looks like a friendly warning message)

Oct 30, 2013 2:05:16 PM org.apache.drill.optiq.DrillAggregateRule onMatch
WARNING: org.eigenbase.rel.InvalidRelException: DrillAggregateRel does not
support DISTINCT aggregates

--
thanks
ashish