From Harri Kinnunen <Harri.Kinnu...@hitsaamo.fi>
Subject Re: Running demo Drill 1.0
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 15:55:29 GMT
Ted,

thanks for the update.

One of the sample queries:

SELECT n.name, r.name FROM (
  SELECT _MAP['N_REGIONKEY'] as regionKey, _MAP['N_NAME'] as name
  FROM "sample-data/nation.parquet") nations
join (
  SELECT _MAP['R_REGIONKEY'] as regionKey, _MAP['R_NAME'] as name
  FROM "sample-data/region.parquet") regions
  on nations.regionKey = regions.regionKey
  order by nations.name;

==> the 'n' and 'r' are not defined.

Should be:

SELECT nation.name, region.name FROM (
  SELECT _MAP['N_REGIONKEY'] as regionKey, _MAP['N_NAME'] as name
  FROM "sample-data/nation.parquet") nation
join (
  SELECT _MAP['R_REGIONKEY'] as regionKey, _MAP['R_NAME'] as name
  FROM "sample-data/region.parquet") region
  on nation.regionKey = region.regionKey
  order by nation.name;

Cheers,

-Harri