From Sree V <sree_at_ch...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Meeting today
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2013 16:42:20 GMT
Is this today ?
Anyone going from the valley to the city ?
I'd go, if I find a ride ?

________________________________
 From: Dmitriy Ryaboy <dvryaboy@gmail.com>
To: drill-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: drill-user@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 11:46 PM
Subject: Re: Meeting today

Love the Parquet updates, curious to learn how you find it, if there's
anything you wish we had, etc.
Twitter will be hosting a Parquet meetup next Tuesday in our SF office (see
this page: www.eventbrite.com/event/7488800203 ). Would be great if some
Drillers came by and shared their experience so far.

-D