incubator-drill-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Avinash Dongre <adon...@gopivotal.com>
Subject Re: Build error mvn install
Date Tue, 21 May 2013 07:35:33 GMT
Thanks guys for your help, but still I am failing to build on my ubuntu box.
Here are the details requested.


git log --pretty=short -5
commit a38856cce83d80791b405009ad6e71c7fe1090c1
Author: immars <immars@gmail.com>

    bugfix for JoinROP
    test for JoinROP
    fix for JoinROP testcase

commit 92b98bc6d987a72f4ddae0cd97d87b5aa612c90d
Author: David Ribeiro Alves <davidralves@gmail.com>

    DRILL-55: RSERegistry correctly store built engines

commit b48d0f09a0f53054b02e9cf000fe619a6f14d728
Author: Timothy Chen <tnachen@gmail.com>

    Fix range and within case

commit b41f51f1c6cd786f14f0d50066a67a76169b9d1e
Author: Timothy Chen <tnachen@gmail.com>

    DRILL-31 WindowFrame operator

commit cb3132a39a18da557bac2179ac99a4740ec22172
Author: Jacques Nadeau <jacques@apache.org>

    Cleanup pom files.  Partial application of DRILL-36 patches.


 javac -version
javac 1.7.0_21


mvn --version
Apache Maven 2.2.1 (rdebian-8)
Java version: 1.7.0_21
Java home: /usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-amd64/jre
Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: ANSI_X3.4-1968
OS name: "linux" version: "3.5.0-25-generic" arch: "amd64" Family: "unix"



On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 1:34 AM, Michael Hausenblas <
michael.hausenblas@gmail.com> wrote:

>
> > That is strange as it works fine for me.  Can someone else give an
> > attempt to see who has what polluted?  (I even cleared the
> > ~/.m2/repository/net/hydromatic directory.)
>
> Same here, results see below.
>
> Avinash, what does 'git log --pretty=short -5' give you?
>
> Mine is:
>
> [[
> $ git log --pretty=short -5
> commit a38856cce83d80791b405009ad6e71c7fe1090c1
> Author: immars <immars@gmail.com>
>
>     bugfix for JoinROP
>     test for JoinROP
>     fix for JoinROP testcase
>
> commit 92b98bc6d987a72f4ddae0cd97d87b5aa612c90d
> Author: David Ribeiro Alves <davidralves@gmail.com>
>
>     DRILL-55: RSERegistry correctly store built engines
>
> commit b48d0f09a0f53054b02e9cf000fe619a6f14d728
> Author: Timothy Chen <tnachen@gmail.com>
>
>     Fix range and within case
>
> commit b41f51f1c6cd786f14f0d50066a67a76169b9d1e
> Author: Timothy Chen <tnachen@gmail.com>
>
>     DRILL-31 WindowFrame operator
>
> commit cb3132a39a18da557bac2179ac99a4740ec22172
> Author: Jacques Nadeau <jacques@apache.org>
>
>     Cleanup pom files.  Partial application of DRILL-36 patches.
> ]]
>
>
> === Michael's results ===
>
> [[
> $  javac -version
> javac 1.7.0_11
>
>
> $ mvn --version
> Apache Maven 3.0.3 (r1075438; 2011-02-28 17:31:09+0000)
> Maven home: /usr/share/maven
> Java version: 1.7.0_11, vendor: Oracle Corporation
> Java home:
> /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.7.0_11.jdk/Contents/Home/jre
> Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: UTF-8
> OS name: "mac os x", version: "10.8.3", arch: "x86_64", family: "mac"
>
>
> $ mvn package
>
> <<SNIP>>
>
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Reactor Summary:
> [INFO]
> [INFO] prototype-parent .................................. SUCCESS [4.141s]
> [INFO] common ............................................ SUCCESS [9.048s]
> [INFO] contrib-parent .................................... SUCCESS [0.112s]
> [INFO] pom ............................................... SUCCESS [0.574s]
> [INFO] exec .............................................. SUCCESS [0.131s]
> [INFO] java-exec ......................................... SUCCESS [0.588s]
> [INFO] Logical Plan Execution Reference Implementation ... SUCCESS [8.393s]
> [INFO] planner ........................................... SUCCESS [0.556s]
> [INFO] sqlparser ......................................... SUCCESS [9.215s]
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] BUILD SUCCESS
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Total time: 33.527s
> [INFO] Finished at: Mon May 20 20:58:20 IST 2013
> [INFO] Final Memory: 27M/46M
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> ]]
>
> Cheers,
>                 Michael
>
> --
> Michael Hausenblas
> Ireland, Europe
> http://mhausenblas.info/
>
> On 20 May 2013, at 19:20, Jacques Nadeau <jacques@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > That is strange as it works fine for me.  Can someone else give an
> > attempt to see who has what polluted?  (I even cleared the
> > ~/.m2/repository/net/hydromatic directory.)
> >
> > $ javac -version
> > javac 1.7.0_09
> >
> > $ mvn --version
> > Apache Maven 3.0.3 (r1075438; 2011-02-28 09:31:09-0800)
> > Maven home: /usr/share/maven
> > Java version: 1.7.0_09, vendor: Oracle Corporation
> > Java home:
> /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.7.0_09.jdk/Contents/Home/jre
> > Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: UTF-8
> > OS name: "mac os x", version: "10.8.3", arch: "x86_64", family: "mac"
> >
> > $ protoc --version
> > libprotoc 2.5.0
> >
> > $ git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-drill.git
> > $ cd incubator-drill/sandbox/prototype
> > $ mvn package
> >
> > <<snip>>
> > [INFO] prototype-parent .................................. SUCCESS
> [1.322s]
> > [INFO] common ............................................ SUCCESS
> [4.676s]
> > [INFO] contrib-parent .................................... SUCCESS
> [0.135s]
> > [INFO] pom ............................................... SUCCESS
> [0.553s]
> > [INFO] exec .............................................. SUCCESS
> [0.127s]
> > [INFO] java-exec ......................................... SUCCESS
> [0.461s]
> > [INFO] Logical Plan Execution Reference Implementation ... SUCCESS
> [4.568s]
> > [INFO] planner ........................................... SUCCESS
> [0.431s]
> > [INFO] sqlparser ......................................... SUCCESS
> [8.250s]
> > [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > [INFO] BUILD SUCCESS
> > [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > [INFO] Total time: 20.824s
> > [INFO] Finished at: Mon May 20 11:11:49 PDT 2013
> > [INFO] Final Memory: 33M/482M
> > [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> >
> >
> > On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 10:48 AM, Avinash Dongre <adongre@gopivotal.com>
> wrote:
> >> I am not sure I just used following command
> >>
> >> git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-drill.git
> >>
> >>
> >> thanks
> >> Avinash
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 11:12 PM, Jacques Nadeau <jacques@apache.org>
> wrote:
> >>
> >>> Which branch are you on?
> >>>
> >>> Thanks,
> >>> Jacques
> >>>
> >>> On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 10:38 AM, Avinash Dongre <
> adongre@gopivotal.com>
> >>> wrote:
> >>>> Following is the details about the error.
> >>>>
> >>>> [INFO]
> >>>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>>> [INFO] Trace
> >>>> org.apache.maven.BuildFailureException: Compilation failure
> >>>> at
> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:715)
> >>>> at
> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:556)
> >>>> at
> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:535)
> >>>> at
> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:387)
> >>>> at
> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:348)
> >>>> at
> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:180)
> >>>> at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:328)
> >>>> at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
> >>>> at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:362)
> >>>> at
> >>> org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main(CompatibleMain.java:60)
> >>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >>>> at
> >>>>
> >>>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> >>>> at
> >>>>
> >>>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> >>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
> >>>> at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
> >>>> at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
> >>>> at
> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
> >>>> at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
> >>>> Caused by:
> org.apache.maven.plugin.compiler.CompilationFailureException:
> >>>> Compilation failure
> >>>> at
> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.maven.plugin.compiler.AbstractCompilerMojo.execute(AbstractCompilerMojo.java:745)
> >>>> at
> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.maven.plugin.compiler.CompilerMojo.execute(CompilerMojo.java:118)
> >>>> at
> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:490)
> >>>> at
> >>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:694)
> >>>> ... 17 more
> >>>> [INFO]
> >>>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>>> [INFO] Total time: 13 seconds
> >>>> [INFO] Finished at: Mon May 20 23:06:26 IST 2013
> >>>> [INFO] Final Memory: 62M/752M
> >>>> [INFO]
> >>>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>> On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 11:02 PM, Avinash Dongre <
> adongre@gopivotal.com
> >>>> wrote:
> >>>>
> >>>>> Hi all
> >>>>> Any help please.
> >>>>>
> >>>>> Thanks
> >>>>> Avinash
> >>>>>
> >>>>> On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 11:32 PM, Avinash Dongre <
> adongre@gopivotal.com
> >>>> wrote:
> >>>>>
> >>>>>> Thanks
> >>>>>> I could make some progress after install JDK 1.7 and resolving
the
> >>> deps.
> >>>>>> But Now I am getting following errors
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> [INFO]
> >>>>>>
> >>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>>>>> [INFO] Building sqlparser
> >>>>>> [INFO]    task-segment: [install]
> >>>>>> [INFO]
> >>>>>>
> >>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>>>>> [INFO] [enforcer:enforce {execution: no_commons_logging}]
> >>>>>> [INFO] [remote-resources:process {execution: default}]
> >>>>>> [INFO] [resources:resources {execution: default-resources}]
> >>>>>> [INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
> >>>>>> [INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory
> >>>>>> /incubator-drill/sandbox/prototype/sqlparser/src/main/resources
> >>>>>> [INFO] Copying 3 resources
> >>>>>> [INFO] [compiler:compile {execution: default-compile}]
> >>>>>> [INFO] Changes detected - recompiling the module!
> >>>>>> [INFO] Compiling 10 source files to
> >>>>>> /incubator-drill/sandbox/prototype/sqlparser/target/classes
> >>>>>> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
> >>>>>> [WARNING] COMPILATION WARNING :
> >>>>>> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
> >>>>>> [WARNING]
> >>>>>>
> >>>
> /incubator-drill/sandbox/prototype/sqlparser/src/main/java/org/apache/drill/optiq/EnumerableDrill.java:
> >>>>>>
> >>>
> /incubator-drill/sandbox/prototype/sqlparser/src/main/java/org/apache/drill/optiq/EnumerableDrill.java
> >>>>>> uses unchecked or unsafe operations.
> >>>>>> [WARNING]
> >>>>>>
> >>>
> /incubator-drill/sandbox/prototype/sqlparser/src/main/java/org/apache/drill/optiq/EnumerableDrill.java:
> >>>>>> Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
> >>>>>> [INFO] 2 warnings
> >>>>>> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
> >>>>>> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
> >>>>>> [ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :
> >>>>>> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
> >>>>>> [ERROR]
> >>>>>>
> >>>
> /incubator-drill/sandbox/prototype/sqlparser/src/main/java/org/apache/drill/jdbc/DrillTable.java:[46,8]
> >>>>>> org.apache.drill.jdbc.DrillTable is not abstract and does not
> override
> >>>>>> abstract method getStatistic() in net.hydromatic.optiq.Table
> >>>>>> [ERROR]
> >>>>>>
> >>>
> /incubator-drill/sandbox/prototype/sqlparser/src/main/java/org/apache/drill/jdbc/DrillTable.java:[85,11]
> >>>>>> method addTable in interface net.hydromatic.optiq.MutableSchema
> cannot
> >>> be
> >>>>>> applied to given types;
> >>>>>>  required: net.hydromatic.optiq.Schema.TableInSchema
> >>>>>>  found: java.lang.String,org.apache.drill.jdbc.DrillTable
> >>>>>>  reason: actual and formal argument lists differ in length
> >>>>>> [INFO] 2 errors
> >>>>>> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
> >>>>>> [INFO]
> >>>>>>
> >>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>>>>> [ERROR] BUILD FAILURE
> >>>>>> [INFO]
> >>>>>>
> >>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>>>>> [INFO] Compilation failure
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>
> /incubator-drill/sandbox/prototype/sqlparser/src/main/java/org/apache/drill/jdbc/DrillTable.java:[46,8]
> >>>>>> org.apache.drill.jdbc.DrillTable is not abstract and does not
> override
> >>>>>> abstract method getStatistic() in net.hydromatic.optiq.Table
> >>>>>>
> >>>
> /incubator-drill/sandbox/prototype/sqlparser/src/main/java/org/apache/drill/jdbc/DrillTable.java:[85,11]
> >>>>>> method addTable in interface net.hydromatic.optiq.MutableSchema
> cannot
> >>> be
> >>>>>> applied to given types;
> >>>>>>  required: net.hydromatic.optiq.Schema.TableInSchema
> >>>>>>  found: java.lang.String,org.apache.drill.jdbc.DrillTable
> >>>>>>  reason: actual and formal argument lists differ in length
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> [INFO]
> >>>>>>
> >>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>>>>> [INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e switch
> >>>>>> [INFO]
> >>>>>>
> >>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>>>>> [INFO] Total time: 13 seconds
> >>>>>> [INFO] Finished at: Sat May 18 23:27:02 IST 2013
> >>>>>> [INFO] Final Memory: 62M/752M
> >>>>>> [INFO]
> >>>>>>
> >>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> Thanks
> >>>>>> Avinash
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 12:24 AM, Jacques Nadeau <
> jacques@apache.org
> >>>> wrote:
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>> You need to compile with JDK7.  Your javac doesn't support
1.7.
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> J
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 11:51 AM, Avinash Dongre <
> >>> adongre@gopivotal.com>
> >>>>>>> wrote:
> >>>>>>>> I am getting following build error
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>> [INFO] Fatal error compiling
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>> Embedded error: invalid target release: 1.7
> >>>>>>>> [INFO]
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>>>>>>> [INFO] Trace
> >>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException:
Fatal
> error
> >>>>>>>> compiling
> >>>>>>>> at
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:719)
> >>>>>>>> at
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:556)
> >>>>>>>> at
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:535)
> >>>>>>>> at
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:387)
> >>>>>>>> at
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:348)
> >>>>>>>> at
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:180)
> >>>>>>>> at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:328)
> >>>>>>>> at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
> >>>>>>>> at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:362)
> >>>>>>>> at
> >>>>>>>
> >>> org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main(CompatibleMain.java:60)
> >>>>>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
> >>>>>>>> at
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> >>>>>>>> at
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> >>>>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> >>>>>>>> at
> >>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
> >>>>>>>> at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
> >>>>>>>> at
> >>>>>>>
> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
> >>>>>>>> at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
> >>>>>>>> Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException:
Fatal
> >>> error
> >>>>>>>> compiling
> >>>>>>>> at
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.maven.plugin.compiler.AbstractCompilerMojo.execute(AbstractCompilerMojo.java:695)
> >>>>>>>> at
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.maven.plugin.compiler.CompilerMojo.execute(CompilerMojo.java:118)
> >>>>>>>> at
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:490)
> >>>>>>>> at
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:694)
> >>>>>>>> ... 17 more
> >>>>>>>> Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.compiler.CompilerException:
invalid
> >>>>>>> target
> >>>>>>>> release: 1.7
> >>>>>>>> at
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>
> org.codehaus.plexus.compiler.javac.JavaxToolsCompiler.compileInProcess(JavaxToolsCompiler.java:191)
> >>>>>>>> at
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>
> org.codehaus.plexus.compiler.javac.JavacCompiler.performCompile(JavacCompiler.java:170)
> >>>>>>>> at
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>
> org.apache.maven.plugin.compiler.AbstractCompilerMojo.execute(AbstractCompilerMojo.java:684)
> >>>>>>>> ... 20 more
> >>>>>>>> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: invalid
target
> >>> release:
> >>>>>>> 1.7
> >>>>>>>> at
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>
> com.sun.tools.javac.main.RecognizedOptions$GrumpyHelper.error(RecognizedOptions.java:75)
> >>>>>>>> at
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>
> com.sun.tools.javac.main.RecognizedOptions$14.process(RecognizedOptions.java:380)
> >>>>>>>> at
> >>> com.sun.tools.javac.api.JavacTool.processOptions(JavacTool.java:247)
> >>>>>>>> at com.sun.tools.javac.api.JavacTool.getTask(JavacTool.java:207)
> >>>>>>>> at com.sun.tools.javac.api.JavacTool.getTask(JavacTool.java:53)
> >>>>>>>> at
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>
> org.codehaus.plexus.compiler.javac.JavaxToolsCompiler.compileInProcess(JavaxToolsCompiler.java:115)
> >>>>>>>> ... 22 more
> >>>>>>>> [INFO]
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>>>>>>> [INFO] Total time: 5 seconds
> >>>>>>>> [INFO] Finished at: Sat May 18 00:19:48 IST 2013
> >>>>>>>> [INFO] Final Memory: 40M/370M
> >>>>>>>> [INFO]
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>> thanks
> >>>>>>>> Avinash
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message