incubator-drill-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build error mvn install
Date Tue, 21 May 2013 08:30:33 GMT

> mvn --version
> Apache Maven 2.2.1 (rdebian-8)

Can you upgrade Maven to 3.0.x please and try again?


Cheers,
		Michael

--
Michael Hausenblas
Ireland, Europe
http://mhausenblas.info/

On 21 May 2013, at 08:35, Avinash Dongre <adongre@gopivotal.com> wrote:

> Thanks guys for your help, but still I am failing to build on my ubuntu box.
> Here are the details requested.
> 
> 
> git log --pretty=short -5
> commit a38856cce83d80791b405009ad6e71c7fe1090c1
> Author: immars <immars@gmail.com>
> 
>    bugfix for JoinROP
>    test for JoinROP
>    fix for JoinROP testcase
> 
> commit 92b98bc6d987a72f4ddae0cd97d87b5aa612c90d
> Author: David Ribeiro Alves <davidralves@gmail.com>
> 
>    DRILL-55: RSERegistry correctly store built engines
> 
> commit b48d0f09a0f53054b02e9cf000fe619a6f14d728
> Author: Timothy Chen <tnachen@gmail.com>
> 
>    Fix range and within case
> 
> commit b41f51f1c6cd786f14f0d50066a67a76169b9d1e
> Author: Timothy Chen <tnachen@gmail.com>
> 
>    DRILL-31 WindowFrame operator
> 
> commit cb3132a39a18da557bac2179ac99a4740ec22172
> Author: Jacques Nadeau <jacques@apache.org>
> 
>    Cleanup pom files.  Partial application of DRILL-36 patches.
> 
> 
> javac -version
> javac 1.7.0_21
> 
> 
> mvn --version
> Apache Maven 2.2.1 (rdebian-8)
> Java version: 1.7.0_21
> Java home: /usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-amd64/jre
> Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: ANSI_X3.4-1968
> OS name: "linux" version: "3.5.0-25-generic" arch: "amd64" Family: "unix"
> 
> 
> 
> On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 1:34 AM, Michael Hausenblas <
> michael.hausenblas@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
>> 
>>> That is strange as it works fine for me.  Can someone else give an
>>> attempt to see who has what polluted?  (I even cleared the
>>> ~/.m2/repository/net/hydromatic directory.)
>> 
>> Same here, results see below.
>> 
>> Avinash, what does 'git log --pretty=short -5' give you?
>> 
>> Mine is:
>> 
>> [[
>> $ git log --pretty=short -5
>> commit a38856cce83d80791b405009ad6e71c7fe1090c1
>> Author: immars <immars@gmail.com>
>> 
>>    bugfix for JoinROP
>>    test for JoinROP
>>    fix for JoinROP testcase
>> 
>> commit 92b98bc6d987a72f4ddae0cd97d87b5aa612c90d
>> Author: David Ribeiro Alves <davidralves@gmail.com>
>> 
>>    DRILL-55: RSERegistry correctly store built engines
>> 
>> commit b48d0f09a0f53054b02e9cf000fe619a6f14d728
>> Author: Timothy Chen <tnachen@gmail.com>
>> 
>>    Fix range and within case
>> 
>> commit b41f51f1c6cd786f14f0d50066a67a76169b9d1e
>> Author: Timothy Chen <tnachen@gmail.com>
>> 
>>    DRILL-31 WindowFrame operator
>> 
>> commit cb3132a39a18da557bac2179ac99a4740ec22172
>> Author: Jacques Nadeau <jacques@apache.org>
>> 
>>    Cleanup pom files.  Partial application of DRILL-36 patches.
>> ]]
>> 
>> 
>> === Michael's results ===
>> 
>> [[
>> $  javac -version
>> javac 1.7.0_11
>> 
>> 
>> $ mvn --version
>> Apache Maven 3.0.3 (r1075438; 2011-02-28 17:31:09+0000)
>> Maven home: /usr/share/maven
>> Java version: 1.7.0_11, vendor: Oracle Corporation
>> Java home:
>> /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.7.0_11.jdk/Contents/Home/jre
>> Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: UTF-8
>> OS name: "mac os x", version: "10.8.3", arch: "x86_64", family: "mac"
>> 
>> 
>> $ mvn package
>> 
>> <<SNIP>>
>> 
>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] Reactor Summary:
>> [INFO]
>> [INFO] prototype-parent .................................. SUCCESS [4.141s]
>> [INFO] common ............................................ SUCCESS [9.048s]
>> [INFO] contrib-parent .................................... SUCCESS [0.112s]
>> [INFO] pom ............................................... SUCCESS [0.574s]
>> [INFO] exec .............................................. SUCCESS [0.131s]
>> [INFO] java-exec ......................................... SUCCESS [0.588s]
>> [INFO] Logical Plan Execution Reference Implementation ... SUCCESS [8.393s]
>> [INFO] planner ........................................... SUCCESS [0.556s]
>> [INFO] sqlparser ......................................... SUCCESS [9.215s]
>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] BUILD SUCCESS
>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> [INFO] Total time: 33.527s
>> [INFO] Finished at: Mon May 20 20:58:20 IST 2013
>> [INFO] Final Memory: 27M/46M
>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> 
>> ]]
>> 
>> Cheers,
>>                Michael
>> 
>> --
>> Michael Hausenblas
>> Ireland, Europe
>> http://mhausenblas.info/
>> 
>> On 20 May 2013, at 19:20, Jacques Nadeau <jacques@apache.org> wrote:
>> 
>>> That is strange as it works fine for me.  Can someone else give an
>>> attempt to see who has what polluted?  (I even cleared the
>>> ~/.m2/repository/net/hydromatic directory.)
>>> 
>>> $ javac -version
>>> javac 1.7.0_09
>>> 
>>> $ mvn --version
>>> Apache Maven 3.0.3 (r1075438; 2011-02-28 09:31:09-0800)
>>> Maven home: /usr/share/maven
>>> Java version: 1.7.0_09, vendor: Oracle Corporation
>>> Java home:
>> /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.7.0_09.jdk/Contents/Home/jre
>>> Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: UTF-8
>>> OS name: "mac os x", version: "10.8.3", arch: "x86_64", family: "mac"
>>> 
>>> $ protoc --version
>>> libprotoc 2.5.0
>>> 
>>> $ git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-drill.git
>>> $ cd incubator-drill/sandbox/prototype
>>> $ mvn package
>>> 
>>> <<snip>>
>>> [INFO] prototype-parent .................................. SUCCESS
>> [1.322s]
>>> [INFO] common ............................................ SUCCESS
>> [4.676s]
>>> [INFO] contrib-parent .................................... SUCCESS
>> [0.135s]
>>> [INFO] pom ............................................... SUCCESS
>> [0.553s]
>>> [INFO] exec .............................................. SUCCESS
>> [0.127s]
>>> [INFO] java-exec ......................................... SUCCESS
>> [0.461s]
>>> [INFO] Logical Plan Execution Reference Implementation ... SUCCESS
>> [4.568s]
>>> [INFO] planner ........................................... SUCCESS
>> [0.431s]
>>> [INFO] sqlparser ......................................... SUCCESS
>> [8.250s]
>>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> [INFO] BUILD SUCCESS
>>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> [INFO] Total time: 20.824s
>>> [INFO] Finished at: Mon May 20 11:11:49 PDT 2013
>>> [INFO] Final Memory: 33M/482M
>>> [INFO]
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 10:48 AM, Avinash Dongre <adongre@gopivotal.com>
>> wrote:
>>>> I am not sure I just used following command
>>>> 
>>>> git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-drill.git
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> thanks
>>>> Avinash
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 11:12 PM, Jacques Nadeau <jacques@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>>>> 
>>>>> Which branch are you on?
>>>>> 
>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>> Jacques
>>>>> 
>>>>> On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 10:38 AM, Avinash Dongre <
>> adongre@gopivotal.com>
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>> Following is the details about the error.
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>> 
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>> [INFO] Trace
>>>>>> org.apache.maven.BuildFailureException: Compilation failure
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:715)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:556)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:535)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:387)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:348)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:180)
>>>>>> at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:328)
>>>>>> at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
>>>>>> at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:362)
>>>>>> at
>>>>> org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main(CompatibleMain.java:60)
>>>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
>>>>>> at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
>>>>>> at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>>>>>> at
>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
>>>>>> at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
>>>>>> Caused by:
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.compiler.CompilationFailureException:
>>>>>> Compilation failure
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.compiler.AbstractCompilerMojo.execute(AbstractCompilerMojo.java:745)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.compiler.CompilerMojo.execute(CompilerMojo.java:118)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:490)
>>>>>> at
>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:694)
>>>>>> ... 17 more
>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>> 
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>> [INFO] Total time: 13 seconds
>>>>>> [INFO] Finished at: Mon May 20 23:06:26 IST 2013
>>>>>> [INFO] Final Memory: 62M/752M
>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>> 
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 11:02 PM, Avinash Dongre <
>> adongre@gopivotal.com
>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> Hi all
>>>>>>> Any help please.
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>>> Avinash
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 11:32 PM, Avinash Dongre <
>> adongre@gopivotal.com
>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>>>> I could make some progress after install JDK 1.7 and resolving
the
>>>>> deps.
>>>>>>>> But Now I am getting following errors
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Building sqlparser
>>>>>>>> [INFO]    task-segment: [install]
>>>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>> [INFO] [enforcer:enforce {execution: no_commons_logging}]
>>>>>>>> [INFO] [remote-resources:process {execution: default}]
>>>>>>>> [INFO] [resources:resources {execution: default-resources}]
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
>>>>>>>> [INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory
>>>>>>>> /incubator-drill/sandbox/prototype/sqlparser/src/main/resources
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Copying 3 resources
>>>>>>>> [INFO] [compiler:compile {execution: default-compile}]
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Changes detected - recompiling the module!
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Compiling 10 source files to
>>>>>>>> /incubator-drill/sandbox/prototype/sqlparser/target/classes
>>>>>>>> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>> [WARNING] COMPILATION WARNING :
>>>>>>>> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>> [WARNING]
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> /incubator-drill/sandbox/prototype/sqlparser/src/main/java/org/apache/drill/optiq/EnumerableDrill.java:
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> /incubator-drill/sandbox/prototype/sqlparser/src/main/java/org/apache/drill/optiq/EnumerableDrill.java
>>>>>>>> uses unchecked or unsafe operations.
>>>>>>>> [WARNING]
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> /incubator-drill/sandbox/prototype/sqlparser/src/main/java/org/apache/drill/optiq/EnumerableDrill.java:
>>>>>>>> Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
>>>>>>>> [INFO] 2 warnings
>>>>>>>> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>> [ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :
>>>>>>>> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> /incubator-drill/sandbox/prototype/sqlparser/src/main/java/org/apache/drill/jdbc/DrillTable.java:[46,8]
>>>>>>>> org.apache.drill.jdbc.DrillTable is not abstract and does
not
>> override
>>>>>>>> abstract method getStatistic() in net.hydromatic.optiq.Table
>>>>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> /incubator-drill/sandbox/prototype/sqlparser/src/main/java/org/apache/drill/jdbc/DrillTable.java:[85,11]
>>>>>>>> method addTable in interface net.hydromatic.optiq.MutableSchema
>> cannot
>>>>> be
>>>>>>>> applied to given types;
>>>>>>>> required: net.hydromatic.optiq.Schema.TableInSchema
>>>>>>>> found: java.lang.String,org.apache.drill.jdbc.DrillTable
>>>>>>>> reason: actual and formal argument lists differ in length
>>>>>>>> [INFO] 2 errors
>>>>>>>> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>> [ERROR] BUILD FAILURE
>>>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Compilation failure
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> /incubator-drill/sandbox/prototype/sqlparser/src/main/java/org/apache/drill/jdbc/DrillTable.java:[46,8]
>>>>>>>> org.apache.drill.jdbc.DrillTable is not abstract and does
not
>> override
>>>>>>>> abstract method getStatistic() in net.hydromatic.optiq.Table
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> /incubator-drill/sandbox/prototype/sqlparser/src/main/java/org/apache/drill/jdbc/DrillTable.java:[85,11]
>>>>>>>> method addTable in interface net.hydromatic.optiq.MutableSchema
>> cannot
>>>>> be
>>>>>>>> applied to given types;
>>>>>>>> required: net.hydromatic.optiq.Schema.TableInSchema
>>>>>>>> found: java.lang.String,org.apache.drill.jdbc.DrillTable
>>>>>>>> reason: actual and formal argument lists differ in length
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>> [INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e switch
>>>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Total time: 13 seconds
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Finished at: Sat May 18 23:27:02 IST 2013
>>>>>>>> [INFO] Final Memory: 62M/752M
>>>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>>>> Avinash
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 12:24 AM, Jacques Nadeau <
>> jacques@apache.org
>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> You need to compile with JDK7.  Your javac doesn't support
1.7.
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> J
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 11:51 AM, Avinash Dongre <
>>>>> adongre@gopivotal.com>
>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>> I am getting following build error
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> [INFO] Fatal error compiling
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> Embedded error: invalid target release: 1.7
>>>>>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>> [INFO] Trace
>>>>>>>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException:
Fatal
>> error
>>>>>>>>>> compiling
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:719)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:556)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:535)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:387)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:348)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:180)
>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:328)
>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:362)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main(CompatibleMain.java:60)
>>>>>>>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:315)
>>>>>>>>>> at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> 
>> org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:430)
>>>>>>>>>> at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
>>>>>>>>>> Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException:
Fatal
>>>>> error
>>>>>>>>>> compiling
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.compiler.AbstractCompilerMojo.execute(AbstractCompilerMojo.java:695)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.compiler.CompilerMojo.execute(CompilerMojo.java:118)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:490)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:694)
>>>>>>>>>> ... 17 more
>>>>>>>>>> Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.compiler.CompilerException:
invalid
>>>>>>>>> target
>>>>>>>>>> release: 1.7
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> org.codehaus.plexus.compiler.javac.JavaxToolsCompiler.compileInProcess(JavaxToolsCompiler.java:191)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> org.codehaus.plexus.compiler.javac.JavacCompiler.performCompile(JavacCompiler.java:170)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.compiler.AbstractCompilerMojo.execute(AbstractCompilerMojo.java:684)
>>>>>>>>>> ... 20 more
>>>>>>>>>> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: invalid
target
>>>>> release:
>>>>>>>>> 1.7
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> com.sun.tools.javac.main.RecognizedOptions$GrumpyHelper.error(RecognizedOptions.java:75)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> com.sun.tools.javac.main.RecognizedOptions$14.process(RecognizedOptions.java:380)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>> com.sun.tools.javac.api.JavacTool.processOptions(JavacTool.java:247)
>>>>>>>>>> at com.sun.tools.javac.api.JavacTool.getTask(JavacTool.java:207)
>>>>>>>>>> at com.sun.tools.javac.api.JavacTool.getTask(JavacTool.java:53)
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> org.codehaus.plexus.compiler.javac.JavaxToolsCompiler.compileInProcess(JavaxToolsCompiler.java:115)
>>>>>>>>>> ... 22 more
>>>>>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>> [INFO] Total time: 5 seconds
>>>>>>>>>> [INFO] Finished at: Sat May 18 00:19:48 IST 2013
>>>>>>>>>> [INFO] Final Memory: 40M/370M
>>>>>>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> thanks
>>>>>>>>>> Avinash
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>> 
>> 


Mime
View raw message