From devansh kumar <devansh_ku...@yahoo.com>
Subject Basic queries regarding Apache Drill working
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 10:27:11 GMT
Hi,

I am new and am trying to understand how Apache Drill  works but i have a few queries.
Can anyone help me understand these things?

1.
I am trying to understand if the execution engine is going to break up the data.
What will happen if i am trying to an aggregation operation like (AVERAGE).
How will that work??
I have seen operations as SUM and COUNT.
How will the Query execution tree look like in case of an AVERAGE

2.
Does the Resource model is optimized when compared to MapReduce.

Regards,
Devansh Rusia.