From Jacques Nadeau <jacques.dr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What do you want out of Apache Drill?
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2012 01:31:42 GMT
These are great answers!  While I'm not Santa, I hope I can at least help
by being one of the elves...

I'm sure that there are a lot more lurkers out there.  Lurkers!, please
share your user cases and needs.

Chris, if you also wanted to go back and collate any additional use cases
that were discussed previously, that would be helpful.

Thanks,
Jacques