From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What do you want out of Apache Drill?
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2012 01:33:56 GMT
Drill is explicitly designed (at this time) with the option of not doing
large joins.  Triple stores pretty much  assume lots of large joins.

That said, if you could write some suggested typical queries, it would help
the discussion along.  If you could go so far as to translate to a logical
plan, that would be even cooler.