incubator-drill-dev mailing list archives: September 2012

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Michael Hausenblas Trying to raise awareness ... Sun, 02 Sep, 19:36
Ted Dunning   Re: Trying to raise awareness ... Mon, 03 Sep, 19:24
design doc
周大   design doc Mon, 03 Sep, 07:29
lesliewang     RE: design doc Mon, 03 Sep, 08:20
周大       答复: design doc Mon, 03 Sep, 08:46
Min Zhou         Re: 答复: design doc Mon, 03 Sep, 09:00
Michael Hausenblas         Re: design doc Mon, 03 Sep, 09:09
周大           答复: design doc Mon, 03 Sep, 10:16
Hyunsik Choi           Re: design doc Mon, 03 Sep, 12:29
Timothy Chen           Re: design doc Mon, 03 Sep, 16:50
Michael Hausenblas             Re: design doc Mon, 03 Sep, 17:59
Timothy Chen               Re: design doc Mon, 03 Sep, 19:42
Ted Dunning               Re: design doc Mon, 03 Sep, 21:13
Min Zhou                 Re: design doc Tue, 04 Sep, 02:43
Bernd Fondermann               Re: design doc Tue, 04 Sep, 09:21
Ted Dunning           Re: design doc Mon, 03 Sep, 20:18
Incubator PMC/Board report for Sep 2012 ([ppmc])
Marvin   Incubator PMC/Board report for Sep 2012 ([ppmc]) Mon, 03 Sep, 13:22
Marvin   Incubator PMC/Board report for Sep 2012 ([ppmc]) Sun, 09 Sep, 17:24
Ted Dunning     Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Sep 2012 ([ppmc]) Sun, 09 Sep, 19:24
Ted Dunning first monthly report Mon, 03 Sep, 20:06
tdunn...@apache.org git commit: First commit Mon, 03 Sep, 21:09
Michael Hausenblas   Re: git commit: First commit Mon, 03 Sep, 21:22
Jim Donofrio     Re: git commit: First commit Mon, 03 Sep, 21:49
Ted Dunning       Re: git commit: First commit Mon, 03 Sep, 22:09
Michael Hausenblas       Re: git commit: First commit Tue, 04 Sep, 08:19
周大     答复: git commit: First commit Tue, 04 Sep, 01:41
Ted Dunning       Re: 答复: git commit: First commit Tue, 04 Sep, 01:57
Michael Hausenblas Thrift? Tue, 04 Sep, 10:16
lesliewang   RE: Thrift? Tue, 04 Sep, 15:28
Ted Dunning     Re: Thrift? Tue, 04 Sep, 16:08
Michael Hausenblas       Re: Thrift? Tue, 04 Sep, 16:14
Ted Dunning         Re: Thrift? Tue, 04 Sep, 16:21
Chandan Madhesia           Re: Thrift? Tue, 04 Sep, 19:23
Tomer Shiran             Re: Thrift? Tue, 04 Sep, 19:30
Ryan Rawson               Re: Thrift? Fri, 14 Sep, 19:44
Tomer Shiran                 Re: Thrift? Fri, 14 Sep, 20:17
Ted Dunning                 Re: Thrift? Fri, 14 Sep, 21:31
Ryan Rawson                   Re: Thrift? Fri, 14 Sep, 21:38
Constantine Peresypkin                     Re: Thrift? Fri, 14 Sep, 22:24
Ryan Rawson                       Re: Thrift? Fri, 14 Sep, 22:30
Constantine Peresypkin                         Re: Thrift? Fri, 14 Sep, 22:36
Ryan Rawson                           Re: Thrift? Fri, 14 Sep, 22:41
Constantine Peresypkin                             Re: Thrift? Fri, 14 Sep, 22:59
Clark Yang (杨卓荦)                               Re: Thrift? Sat, 15 Sep, 01:56
Min Zhou                                 Re: Thrift? Sat, 15 Sep, 03:17
Puneet Zaroo                     Re: Thrift? Sun, 16 Sep, 23:34
Michael Hausenblas                   Re: Thrift? Sat, 15 Sep, 09:49
Ted Dunning                     Re: Thrift? Sat, 15 Sep, 11:30
Min Zhou                     Re: Thrift? Sat, 15 Sep, 11:39
Ted Dunning                       Re: Thrift? Sat, 15 Sep, 11:46
Min Zhou                         Re: Thrift? Sat, 15 Sep, 11:51
Hyunsik Choi                       Re: Thrift? Sat, 15 Sep, 11:51
Min Zhou                         Re: Thrift? Sat, 15 Sep, 12:26
Ted Dunning                           Re: Thrift? Sat, 15 Sep, 13:42
Prasanth J                             Re: Thrift? Sat, 15 Sep, 20:17
Hyunsik Choi                           Re: Thrift? Sat, 15 Sep, 13:59
Ted Dunning                             Re: Thrift? Sat, 15 Sep, 21:16
Hyunsik Choi                               Re: Thrift? Sun, 16 Sep, 03:15
Min Zhou                                 Re: Thrift? Sun, 16 Sep, 03:59
Hyunsik Choi                                   Re: Thrift? Sun, 16 Sep, 04:50
Ted Dunning                                   Re: Thrift? Sun, 16 Sep, 16:02
Min Zhou                                     Re: Thrift? Sun, 16 Sep, 16:22
Ted Dunning                                       Re: Thrift? Sun, 16 Sep, 16:34
Min Zhou                                         Re: Thrift? Sun, 16 Sep, 16:39
Ted Dunning                                           Re: Thrift? Sun, 16 Sep, 17:19
Min Zhou                                             Re: Thrift? Mon, 17 Sep, 11:57
Michael Hausenblas     Re: Thrift? Tue, 04 Sep, 16:12
Tomer Shiran Apache Drill design meeting Tue, 04 Sep, 18:14
Nishanth Vepachedu   Re: Apache Drill design meeting Tue, 04 Sep, 18:30
Durai Murugan     Re: Apache Drill design meeting Tue, 04 Sep, 18:53
LeslieWang       RE: Apache Drill design meeting Wed, 05 Sep, 16:37
Ted Dunning         Re: Apache Drill design meeting Wed, 05 Sep, 17:03
Bernd Fondermann   Re: Apache Drill design meeting Tue, 04 Sep, 19:21
Owen O'Malley     Re: Apache Drill design meeting Tue, 04 Sep, 20:11
Michael Hausenblas       Re: Apache Drill design meeting Tue, 04 Sep, 20:22
Ted Dunning         Re: Apache Drill design meeting Tue, 04 Sep, 23:08
Michael Hausenblas           Re: Apache Drill design meeting Wed, 05 Sep, 07:45
Dave Beech             Re: Apache Drill design meeting Wed, 05 Sep, 08:34
Ted Dunning             Re: Apache Drill design meeting Wed, 05 Sep, 15:23
Ted Dunning         Re: Apache Drill design meeting Tue, 04 Sep, 23:11
karthik tunga           Re: Apache Drill design meeting Tue, 04 Sep, 23:46
Tomer Shiran       Re: Apache Drill design meeting Tue, 04 Sep, 21:02
Ted Dunning     Re: Apache Drill design meeting Tue, 04 Sep, 23:10
Bernd Fondermann       Re: Apache Drill design meeting Wed, 05 Sep, 05:13
Ted Dunning         Re: Apache Drill design meeting Wed, 05 Sep, 05:32
Bernd Fondermann           Re: Apache Drill design meeting Wed, 05 Sep, 09:59
Ted Dunning             Re: Apache Drill design meeting Wed, 05 Sep, 14:55
Michael Hausenblas Market watch/design input Wed, 05 Sep, 07:40
karthik tunga   Re: Market watch/design input Wed, 05 Sep, 07:54
Michael Hausenblas     Re: Market watch/design input Wed, 05 Sep, 08:18
Ted Dunning       Re: Market watch/design input Wed, 05 Sep, 14:57
Michael Hausenblas         Re: Market watch/design input Wed, 05 Sep, 15:32
Ted Dunning           Re: Market watch/design input Wed, 05 Sep, 16:58
karthik tunga             Re: Market watch/design input Thu, 06 Sep, 21:22
Jason Frantz               Re: Market watch/design input Thu, 06 Sep, 21:45
Tomer Shiran     Re: Market watch/design input Wed, 05 Sep, 16:52
Michael Hausenblas Today: GDG Silicon Valley September Meetup: Google BigQuery and Apache Drill Wed, 05 Sep, 16:29
Ted Dunning   Re: Today: GDG Silicon Valley September Meetup: Google BigQuery and Apache Drill Wed, 05 Sep, 17:06
Michael Hausenblas (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (DRILL-1) Thrift-based wire protocol Wed, 05 Sep, 16:35
Michael Hausenblas IRC, anyone? Thu, 06 Sep, 13:50
Isabel Drost   Re: IRC, anyone? Thu, 06 Sep, 14:38
Michael Hausenblas     Re: IRC, anyone? Thu, 06 Sep, 14:47
Timothy Chen   Re: IRC, anyone? Thu, 06 Sep, 15:18
LeslieWang   RE: IRC, anyone? Thu, 06 Sep, 16:29
Ted Dunning drill talk at GTUG last night Thu, 06 Sep, 18:51
Jason Frantz   Re: drill talk at GTUG last night Thu, 06 Sep, 21:03
karthik tunga     Re: drill talk at GTUG last night Thu, 06 Sep, 22:30
Ellen Friedman     Re: drill talk at GTUG last night Fri, 07 Sep, 06:52
Jason Frantz       Re: drill talk at GTUG last night Fri, 07 Sep, 17:38
Michael Hausenblas Now on Wikipedia ... Fri, 07 Sep, 07:57
Ted Dunning   Re: Now on Wikipedia ... Fri, 07 Sep, 23:18
Leslie Wang Meeting invitation: Apache Drill Design Meeting Mon, 10 Sep, 13:47
Jim Donofrio   Re: Meeting invitation: Apache Drill Design Meeting Tue, 11 Sep, 01:27
Ted Dunning     Re: Meeting invitation: Apache Drill Design Meeting Tue, 11 Sep, 01:29
Ted Dunning Jeff Dean on fast response in an unreliable world Tue, 11 Sep, 18:37
Jason Frantz   Re: Jeff Dean on fast response in an unreliable world Wed, 12 Sep, 01:54
Ted Dunning     Re: Jeff Dean on fast response in an unreliable world Wed, 12 Sep, 02:03
Constantine Peresypkin     Re: Jeff Dean on fast response in an unreliable world Wed, 12 Sep, 18:47
Ted Dunning       Re: Jeff Dean on fast response in an unreliable world Wed, 12 Sep, 19:14
Constantine Peresypkin         Re: Jeff Dean on fast response in an unreliable world Wed, 12 Sep, 20:01
Ted Dunning           Re: Jeff Dean on fast response in an unreliable world Wed, 12 Sep, 22:40
Constantine Peresypkin             Re: Jeff Dean on fast response in an unreliable world Wed, 12 Sep, 22:46
Constantine Peresypkin             Re: Jeff Dean on fast response in an unreliable world Wed, 12 Sep, 23:00
Vladimir Klimontovich               Re: Jeff Dean on fast response in an unreliable world Thu, 13 Sep, 08:23
Worthy LaFollette   Re: Jeff Dean on fast response in an unreliable world Wed, 12 Sep, 02:23
Ted Dunning     Re: Jeff Dean on fast response in an unreliable world Wed, 12 Sep, 02:31
Ian Holsman       Re: Jeff Dean on fast response in an unreliable world Wed, 12 Sep, 02:34
Ted Dunning         Re: Jeff Dean on fast response in an unreliable world Wed, 12 Sep, 02:41
Worthy LaFollette       Re: Jeff Dean on fast response in an unreliable world Wed, 12 Sep, 04:21
Ian Holsman         Re: Jeff Dean on fast response in an unreliable world Wed, 12 Sep, 04:46
Ted Dunning           Re: Jeff Dean on fast response in an unreliable world Wed, 12 Sep, 16:32
Ian Holsman             Re: Jeff Dean on fast response in an unreliable world Wed, 12 Sep, 22:53
Camuel Gilyadov Parser Wed, 12 Sep, 18:31
Ted Dunning   Re: Parser Wed, 12 Sep, 18:42
David Alves     Re: Parser Wed, 12 Sep, 18:47
Michael Hausenblas       Re: Parser Wed, 12 Sep, 18:53
Constantine Peresypkin         Re: Parser Wed, 12 Sep, 18:56
Camuel Gilyadov           Re: Parser Wed, 12 Sep, 20:32
Julien Le Dem             Re: Parser Wed, 12 Sep, 20:45
Camuel Gilyadov               Re: Parser Wed, 12 Sep, 20:51
Vladimir Klimontovich                 Re: Parser Wed, 12 Sep, 20:53
Duraimurugan Rajamanickam                   Re: Parser Wed, 12 Sep, 21:11
Ben Flint                   Re: Parser Wed, 12 Sep, 21:15
Timothy Chen                     Re: Parser Wed, 12 Sep, 21:41
Arun Yadav                     Re: Parser Thu, 13 Sep, 07:36
NAVEEN MAANJU                       Re: Parser Thu, 13 Sep, 13:23
Michael Hausenblas                         Re: Parser Thu, 13 Sep, 13:40
Camuel Gilyadov                           Re: Parser Thu, 13 Sep, 14:06
NAVEEN MAANJU                             Re: Parser Thu, 13 Sep, 14:46
Ted Dunning                               Re: Parser Thu, 13 Sep, 15:51
Michael Hausenblas                                 Re: Parser Thu, 13 Sep, 16:01
Ted Dunning                                   Re: Parser Thu, 13 Sep, 16:37
Tomer Shiran                                   Re: Parser Fri, 14 Sep, 06:22
NAVEEN MAANJU                                 Re: Parser Fri, 14 Sep, 14:15
Ted Dunning                   Re: Parser Wed, 12 Sep, 21:39
Jim Donofrio                     Re: Parser Sat, 15 Sep, 05:17
Ryan Rawson                       Re: Parser Sat, 15 Sep, 05:30
NAVEEN MAANJU                         Re: Parser Sat, 15 Sep, 13:15
NAVEEN MAANJU                           Re: Parser Sat, 15 Sep, 13:18
moon soo Lee                             Re: Parser Sat, 15 Sep, 13:27
Ted Dunning                             Re: Parser Sat, 15 Sep, 13:49
NAVEEN MAANJU                               Re: Parser Sat, 15 Sep, 13:57
Ted Dunning                                 Re: Parser Sat, 15 Sep, 21:12
NAVEEN MAANJU                                   Re: Parser Sun, 16 Sep, 07:28
Ted Dunning                                     Re: Parser Sun, 16 Sep, 16:06
David Alves         Re: Parser Wed, 12 Sep, 19:00
Constantine Peresypkin           Re: Parser Wed, 12 Sep, 19:03
Ted Dunning           Re: Parser Wed, 12 Sep, 19:06
David Alves             Re: Parser Wed, 12 Sep, 19:12
Camuel Gilyadov             Re: Parser Wed, 12 Sep, 20:46
Ted Dunning               Re: Parser Wed, 12 Sep, 21:42
Dharmesh Kakadia                 Re: Parser Thu, 13 Sep, 06:52
Ted Dunning               Re: Parser Wed, 12 Sep, 21:46
Constantine Peresypkin                 Re: Parser Wed, 12 Sep, 22:25
Ted Dunning       Re: Parser Wed, 12 Sep, 19:00
Michael Hausenblas       Build and testing system (was Re: Parser) Thu, 13 Sep, 15:48
Ted Dunning         Re: Build and testing system (was Re: Parser) Thu, 13 Sep, 15:52
Michael Hausenblas           Re: Build and testing system (was Re: Parser) Thu, 13 Sep, 16:03
Ted Dunning             Re: Build and testing system (was Re: Parser) Thu, 13 Sep, 16:31
杨卓荦 (Clark Yang)               Re: Build and testing system (was Re: Parser) Fri, 14 Sep, 06:59
Arun Yadav                 Re: Build and testing system (was Re: Parser) Fri, 14 Sep, 07:24
Michael Hausenblas   Re: Parser Thu, 13 Sep, 17:41
Ted Dunning     Re: Parser Thu, 13 Sep, 19:09
Timothy Chen       Re: Parser Thu, 13 Sep, 19:14
Julian Hyde       Separate logical/physical query algebras Thu, 13 Sep, 19:25
Ted Dunning         Re: Separate logical/physical query algebras Thu, 13 Sep, 21:49
Julian Hyde           Re: Separate logical/physical query algebras Thu, 13 Sep, 22:47
Constantine Peresypkin             Re: Separate logical/physical query algebras Thu, 13 Sep, 22:51
Ian Holsman             Re: Separate logical/physical query algebras Thu, 13 Sep, 23:10
Julian Hyde               Re: Separate logical/physical query algebras Thu, 13 Sep, 23:22
Julian Hyde                 Re: Separate logical/physical query algebras Fri, 14 Sep, 06:35
Tomer Shiran                   Re: Separate logical/physical query algebras Fri, 14 Sep, 06:41
Ted Dunning                   Re: Separate logical/physical query algebras Fri, 14 Sep, 14:42
Owen O'Malley       Re: Parser Thu, 13 Sep, 22:14
Ted Dunning         Re: Parser Fri, 14 Sep, 05:19
karthik tunga Reading material Fri, 14 Sep, 04:54
NAVEEN MAANJU   Re: Reading material Fri, 14 Sep, 14:16
Ted Dunning     Re: Reading material Fri, 14 Sep, 14:48
Bernd Fondermann Project Infrastructure Fri, 14 Sep, 06:49
Ted Dunning   Re: Project Infrastructure Fri, 14 Sep, 14:54
Bernd Fondermann     Re: Project Infrastructure Fri, 14 Sep, 15:03
Ted Dunning       Re: Project Infrastructure Fri, 14 Sep, 15:06
moon soo Lee contributing to drill Fri, 14 Sep, 07:44
NAVEEN MAANJU   Re: contributing to drill Fri, 14 Sep, 13:24
Ted Dunning     Re: contributing to drill Fri, 14 Sep, 14:40
Ted Dunning   Re: contributing to drill Fri, 14 Sep, 14:37
moon soo Lee     Re: contributing to drill Sat, 15 Sep, 00:16
azuryy yu       Re: contributing to drill Sat, 15 Sep, 00:38
Ted Dunning       Re: contributing to drill Sat, 15 Sep, 03:31
Min Zhou         Re: contributing to drill Thu, 20 Sep, 06:57
moon soo Lee           Re: contributing to drill Thu, 20 Sep, 07:23
[jira] [Commented] (DRILL-1) Thrift-based wire protocol
Zhuoluo (Clark) Yang (JIRA)   [jira] [Commented] (DRILL-1) Thrift-based wire protocol Fri, 14 Sep, 08:46
ryan rawson (JIRA)   [jira] [Commented] (DRILL-1) Thrift-based wire protocol Fri, 14 Sep, 19:41
zhiyuan.dai (JIRA)   [jira] [Commented] (DRILL-1) Thrift-based wire protocol Wed, 19 Sep, 04:21
Micle Bu (JIRA)   [jira] [Commented] (DRILL-1) Thrift-based wire protocol Wed, 19 Sep, 16:17
Mohammad Kamrul Islam (JIRA)   [jira] [Commented] (DRILL-1) Thrift-based wire protocol Wed, 19 Sep, 20:43
Jason Frantz slides from last night Fri, 14 Sep, 15:10
LeslieWang   recorded webex for last night Fri, 14 Sep, 15:22
NAVEEN MAANJU     Re: recorded webex for last night Sat, 15 Sep, 02:05
Min Zhou       Re: recorded webex for last night Sat, 15 Sep, 02:43
Azuryy Yu         Re: recorded webex for last night Sat, 15 Sep, 03:27
Clark Yang (杨卓荦)       Re: recorded webex for last night Sat, 15 Sep, 03:16
NAVEEN MAANJU         Re: recorded webex for last night Sat, 15 Sep, 12:59
Arun Yadav           Re: recorded webex for last night Sat, 15 Sep, 18:20
Clark Yang (杨卓荦)             Re: recorded webex for last night Sun, 16 Sep, 02:48
NAVEEN MAANJU               Re: recorded webex for last night Sun, 16 Sep, 07:38
Arun Yadav                 Re: recorded webex for last night Sun, 16 Sep, 12:36
NAVEEN MAANJU                   Re: recorded webex for last night Sun, 16 Sep, 15:59
Ted Dunning                     Re: recorded webex for last night Sun, 16 Sep, 16:09
NAVEEN MAANJU                       Re: recorded webex for last night Sun, 16 Sep, 16:32
NAVEEN MAANJU             Re: recorded webex for last night Sun, 16 Sep, 07:37
Bernd Fondermann   Re: slides from last night Fri, 14 Sep, 15:23
Camuel Gilyadov     Re: slides from last night Fri, 14 Sep, 15:25
Jason Frantz       Re: slides from last night Fri, 14 Sep, 17:51
David Gruzman Drill native format Fri, 14 Sep, 20:05
Tomer Shiran   Re: Drill native format Fri, 14 Sep, 20:21
David Gruzman     Re: Drill native format Fri, 14 Sep, 20:28
Amir Youssefi       Re: Drill native format Fri, 14 Sep, 21:15
karthik tunga         Re: Drill native format Fri, 14 Sep, 22:08
Clark Yang (杨卓荦)           Re: Drill native format Sat, 15 Sep, 02:26
Azuryy Yu   Re: Drill native format Sat, 15 Sep, 02:53
moon soo Lee User Extension. Sat, 15 Sep, 00:43
Constantine Peresypkin   Re: User Extension. Sat, 15 Sep, 00:48
Ted Dunning the interest list Sat, 15 Sep, 03:49
Azuryy Yu   Re: the interest list Sat, 15 Sep, 04:11
Ryan Rawson     Re: the interest list Sat, 15 Sep, 04:45
Ian Holsman       Re: the interest list Sat, 15 Sep, 04:54
Timothy Chen       Re: the interest list Sat, 15 Sep, 06:14
Ryan Rawson         Re: the interest list Sat, 15 Sep, 06:21
Michael Hausenblas           Re: the interest list Sat, 15 Sep, 09:43
NAVEEN MAANJU             Re: the interest list Sat, 15 Sep, 11:12
Azuryy Yu               Re: the interest list Sat, 15 Sep, 11:49
NAVEEN MAANJU                 Re: the interest list Sat, 15 Sep, 12:28
Ted Dunning               Re: the interest list Sat, 15 Sep, 12:06
NAVEEN MAANJU                 Re: the interest list Sat, 15 Sep, 12:30
Arun Yadav                 Re: the interest list Sat, 15 Sep, 17:48
Ted Dunning                   Re: the interest list Sat, 15 Sep, 21:19
Julian Hyde   Re: the interest list Sat, 15 Sep, 22:00
Ted Dunning     Re: the interest list Sun, 16 Sep, 03:20
Camuel Gilyadov codegen / physical query plan generator Sat, 15 Sep, 06:10
Puneet Zaroo   Re: codegen / physical query plan generator Sun, 16 Sep, 22:20
Azuryy Yu Storage file format Sat, 15 Sep, 12:30
moon soo Lee   Re: Storage file format Sat, 15 Sep, 12:47
Ted Dunning     Re: Storage file format Sat, 15 Sep, 13:44
NAVEEN MAANJU       Re: Storage file format Sat, 15 Sep, 13:54
Dharm Raj         Re: Storage file format Sat, 15 Sep, 15:09
Camuel Gilyadov           Re: Storage file format Sat, 15 Sep, 16:19
Dharm Raj             Re: Storage file format Sat, 15 Sep, 17:02
Tsuyoshi OZAWA               Re: Storage file format Sat, 15 Sep, 17:16
Ted Dunning                 Re: Storage file format Sat, 15 Sep, 21:11
Azuryy Yu                   Re: Storage file format Sun, 16 Sep, 00:07
Julien Le Dem                     Re: Storage file format Sun, 16 Sep, 01:00
Tsuyoshi OZAWA                   Re: Storage file format Wed, 19 Sep, 06:26
Ted Dunning           Re: Storage file format Sat, 15 Sep, 21:09
Michael Hausenblas The weekly drill ... Sun, 16 Sep, 16:13
Ted Dunning   Re: The weekly drill ... Sun, 16 Sep, 16:13
Azuryy Yu   Re: The weekly drill ... Mon, 17 Sep, 01:59
Azuryy Yu     Re: The weekly drill ... Mon, 17 Sep, 02:46
moon soo Lee In-place processing and performance. Mon, 17 Sep, 00:29
Tomer Shiran   Re: In-place processing and performance. Mon, 17 Sep, 16:59
moon soo Lee     Re: In-place processing and performance. Tue, 18 Sep, 02:23
Azuryy Yu       Re: In-place processing and performance. Tue, 18 Sep, 02:51
Ted Dunning         Re: In-place processing and performance. Tue, 18 Sep, 03:11
moon soo Lee           Re: In-place processing and performance. Tue, 18 Sep, 21:58
Constantine Peresypkin             Re: In-place processing and performance. Wed, 19 Sep, 01:30
Ted Dunning               Re: In-place processing and performance. Wed, 19 Sep, 04:35
Constantine Peresypkin                 Re: In-place processing and performance. Wed, 19 Sep, 04:40
Ted Dunning                   Re: In-place processing and performance. Wed, 19 Sep, 04:48
Constantine Peresypkin                     Re: In-place processing and performance. Wed, 19 Sep, 08:54
zhiyuan dai                       Re: In-place processing and performance. Wed, 19 Sep, 09:28
Julian Hyde                         Re: In-place processing and performance. Wed, 19 Sep, 15:37
Ted Dunning                           Re: In-place processing and performance. Wed, 19 Sep, 20:50
moon soo Lee         Re: In-place processing and performance. Tue, 18 Sep, 21:52
Bernd Fondermann Committers should now be able to commit Mon, 17 Sep, 04:52
NAVEEN MAANJU   Re: Committers should now be able to commit Tue, 18 Sep, 15:00
Ted Dunning     Re: Committers should now be able to commit Tue, 18 Sep, 15:09
NAVEEN MAANJU       Re: Committers should now be able to commit Tue, 18 Sep, 15:16
Ted Dunning         Re: Committers should now be able to commit Tue, 18 Sep, 16:05
Jim Donofrio support for hadoop 1.X? Mon, 17 Sep, 05:19
Ted Dunning   Re: support for hadoop 1.X? Mon, 17 Sep, 05:33
Azuryy Yu     Re: support for hadoop 1.X? Mon, 17 Sep, 08:16
Ted Dunning       Re: support for hadoop 1.X? Mon, 17 Sep, 08:32
Clark Yang (杨卓荦)         Re: support for hadoop 1.X? Mon, 17 Sep, 08:46
NAVEEN MAANJU           Re: support for hadoop 1.X? Mon, 17 Sep, 12:29
Min Zhou           Re: support for hadoop 1.X? Mon, 17 Sep, 13:04
Ted Dunning           Re: support for hadoop 1.X? Mon, 17 Sep, 16:31
Clark Yang (杨卓荦)             Re: support for hadoop 1.X? Tue, 18 Sep, 02:14
Rob Grzywinski   Re: support for hadoop 1.X? Mon, 17 Sep, 16:03
Dan Di Spaltro Love to help Tue, 18 Sep, 22:23
Ted Dunning   Re: Love to help Tue, 18 Sep, 23:09
NAVEEN MAANJU     Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 01:20
Azuryy Yu       Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 01:46
Ted Dunning         Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 04:39
Clark Yang (杨卓荦)         Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 04:42
Ted Dunning           Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 04:46
Rahul           Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 07:19
Ted Dunning             Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 21:35
Timothy Chen       Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 02:09
Ted Dunning         Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 04:42
Prasanth J           Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 05:20
Ted Dunning             Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 05:41
Michael Hausenblas       Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 06:33
Clark Yang (杨卓荦)         Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 06:44
Michael Hausenblas           Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 06:52
Timothy Chen             Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 06:55
Michael Hausenblas               Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 07:04
Ted Dunning                 Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 21:37
Michael Hausenblas                   Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 21:48
Azuryy Yu         Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 07:33
Michael Hausenblas           Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 07:48
Azuryy Yu             Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 08:06
NAVEEN MAANJU               Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 14:30
Otis Gospodnetic         Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 21:00
Arun Yadav     Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 14:02
Michael Hausenblas       Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 14:06
Arun Yadav         Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 14:47
Arun Yadav           Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 15:02
Julien Le Dem         Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 17:18
Julian Hyde     Next steps, "hello world" queries, and rants about query languages Wed, 19 Sep, 20:33
Ted Dunning       Re: Next steps, "hello world" queries, and rants about query languages Wed, 19 Sep, 21:27
zhiyuan.dai (JIRA) [jira] [Comment Edited] (DRILL-1) Thrift-based wire protocol Wed, 19 Sep, 04:21
韩祥斌 a candidate commiter Wed, 19 Sep, 09:36
Timothy Chen   Re: a candidate commiter Wed, 19 Sep, 16:24
Ted Dunning     Re: a candidate commiter Wed, 19 Sep, 20:52
Clark Yang (杨卓荦)   Re: a candidate commiter Thu, 20 Sep, 01:27
Zhiyuan Dai   Re: a candidate commiter Thu, 20 Sep, 02:59
NAVEEN MAANJU     Re: a candidate commiter Thu, 20 Sep, 13:18
Chance Li       Re: a candidate commiter Wed, 26 Sep, 08:28
Ben Flint Re: Next steps, "hello world" queries, and rants about query languages Wed, 19 Sep, 21:17
Ted Dunning tweet hashtag? Wed, 19 Sep, 21:47
Michael Hausenblas   Re: tweet hashtag? Wed, 19 Sep, 21:49
Timothy Chen     Re: tweet hashtag? Wed, 19 Sep, 21:50
Ted Dunning       Re: tweet hashtag? Wed, 19 Sep, 21:51
Prasanth J         Re: tweet hashtag? Wed, 19 Sep, 21:53
Julien Le Dem           Re: tweet hashtag? Wed, 19 Sep, 22:02
Nishanth Vepachedu             Re: tweet hashtag? Wed, 19 Sep, 22:41
Keys Botzum               Re: tweet hashtag? Wed, 19 Sep, 23:01
Dmitriy Ryaboy                 Re: tweet hashtag? Wed, 19 Sep, 23:19
Worthy LaFollette         Re: tweet hashtag? Thu, 20 Sep, 03:00
Gary Dusbabek   Re: tweet hashtag? Wed, 19 Sep, 21:51
Durai   Re: tweet hashtag? Thu, 20 Sep, 00:52
Dmitriy Ryaboy     Re: tweet hashtag? Thu, 20 Sep, 01:23
Azuryy Yu   Re: tweet hashtag? Thu, 20 Sep, 01:35
Clark Yang (杨卓荦)     Re: tweet hashtag? Thu, 20 Sep, 01:42
Ted Dunning       Re: tweet hashtag? Thu, 20 Sep, 01:48
Ellen Friedman         Re: tweet hashtag? Thu, 20 Sep, 02:46
Ellen Friedman         Re: tweet hashtag? Thu, 20 Sep, 02:48
Duraimurugan Rajamanickam           Re: tweet hashtag? Thu, 20 Sep, 03:01
Arun Yadav   Re: tweet hashtag? Thu, 20 Sep, 03:21
NAVEEN MAANJU     Re: tweet hashtag? Thu, 20 Sep, 13:20
Gagan Deep Juneja (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (DRILL-2) Create a basic site in SVN location Thu, 20 Sep, 04:51
[jira] [Resolved] (DRILL-2) Create a basic site in SVN location
Ted Dunning (JIRA)   [jira] [Resolved] (DRILL-2) Create a basic site in SVN location Thu, 20 Sep, 09:03
Gagan Juneja   Re: [jira] [Resolved] (DRILL-2) Create a basic site in SVN location Fri, 21 Sep, 16:11
Zhiyuan Dai What language are you going to use to develop drill? Fri, 21 Sep, 09:02
Ryan Rawson   Re: What language are you going to use to develop drill? Fri, 21 Sep, 09:04
Ted Dunning     Re: What language are you going to use to develop drill? Fri, 21 Sep, 14:47
Surendra , Manchikanti       Re: What language are you going to use to develop drill? Mon, 24 Sep, 17:45
Julien Le Dem         Re: What language are you going to use to develop drill? Mon, 24 Sep, 17:57
Ted Dunning           Re: What language are you going to use to develop drill? Mon, 24 Sep, 19:31
Julien Le Dem             Re: What language are you going to use to develop drill? Mon, 24 Sep, 19:51
Philip Haynes               Re: What language are you going to use to develop drill? Sat, 29 Sep, 00:33
Ted Dunning                 Re: What language are you going to use to develop drill? Sat, 29 Sep, 00:42
Ryan Rawson                   Re: What language are you going to use to develop drill? Sat, 29 Sep, 00:58
Azuryy Yu                     Re: What language are you going to use to develop drill? Sat, 29 Sep, 01:03
Ted Dunning                       Re: What language are you going to use to develop drill? Sat, 29 Sep, 01:05
Ryan Rawson                       Re: What language are you going to use to develop drill? Sat, 29 Sep, 01:07
Julien Le Dem                         Re: What language are you going to use to develop drill? Sat, 29 Sep, 23:10
Azuryy Yu             Re: What language are you going to use to develop drill? Tue, 25 Sep, 00:43
Zhiyuan Dai             Re: What language are you going to use to develop drill? Tue, 25 Sep, 08:29
Azuryy Yu         Re: What language are you going to use to develop drill? Tue, 25 Sep, 00:53
Micle Bu           Re: What language are you going to use to develop drill? Tue, 25 Sep, 00:58
Zhiyuan Dai         Re: What language are you going to use to develop drill? Tue, 25 Sep, 08:28
Bernd Fondermann   Re: What language are you going to use to develop drill? Sun, 30 Sep, 15:38
[jira] [Commented] (DRILL-2) Create a basic site in SVN location
Gagan Deep Juneja (JIRA)   [jira] [Commented] (DRILL-2) Create a basic site in SVN location Fri, 21 Sep, 16:15
Ted Dunning (JIRA)   [jira] [Commented] (DRILL-2) Create a basic site in SVN location Fri, 21 Sep, 23:15
Ted Dunning (JIRA)   [jira] [Commented] (DRILL-2) Create a basic site in SVN location Sun, 23 Sep, 08:44
Gagan Deep Juneja (JIRA)   [jira] [Commented] (DRILL-2) Create a basic site in SVN location Mon, 24 Sep, 04:40
Gagan Deep Juneja (JIRA)   [jira] [Commented] (DRILL-2) Create a basic site in SVN location Tue, 25 Sep, 03:41
Ted Dunning (JIRA)   [jira] [Commented] (DRILL-2) Create a basic site in SVN location Tue, 25 Sep, 04:24
Ted Dunning (JIRA) [jira] [Reopened] (DRILL-2) Create a basic site in SVN location Fri, 21 Sep, 23:15
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Nov 2014334
Oct 2014539
Sep 2014377
Aug 2014247
Jul 2014294
Jun 2014374
May 20141183
Apr 2014772
Mar 2014647
Feb 2014270
Jan 2014156
Dec 2013270
Nov 2013347
Oct 2013299
Sep 2013659
Aug 2013394
Jul 2013370
Jun 2013247
May 2013135
Apr 2013188
Mar 2013260
Feb 2013227
Jan 2013169
Dec 201251
Nov 201273
Oct 2012214
Sep 2012413
Aug 201285