incubator-drill-dev mailing list archives: September 2012

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Ted Dunning Re: Project Infrastructure Fri, 14 Sep, 14:54
Ted Dunning Re: Project Infrastructure Fri, 14 Sep, 15:06
Ted Dunning Re: Thrift? Fri, 14 Sep, 21:31
Ted Dunning Re: contributing to drill Sat, 15 Sep, 03:31
Ted Dunning the interest list Sat, 15 Sep, 03:49
Ted Dunning Re: Thrift? Sat, 15 Sep, 11:30
Ted Dunning Re: Thrift? Sat, 15 Sep, 11:46
Ted Dunning Re: the interest list Sat, 15 Sep, 12:06
Ted Dunning Re: Thrift? Sat, 15 Sep, 13:42
Ted Dunning Re: Storage file format Sat, 15 Sep, 13:44
Ted Dunning Re: Parser Sat, 15 Sep, 13:49
Ted Dunning Re: Storage file format Sat, 15 Sep, 21:09
Ted Dunning Re: Storage file format Sat, 15 Sep, 21:11
Ted Dunning Re: Parser Sat, 15 Sep, 21:12
Ted Dunning Re: Thrift? Sat, 15 Sep, 21:16
Ted Dunning Re: the interest list Sat, 15 Sep, 21:19
Ted Dunning Re: the interest list Sun, 16 Sep, 03:20
Ted Dunning Re: Thrift? Sun, 16 Sep, 16:02
Ted Dunning Re: Parser Sun, 16 Sep, 16:06
Ted Dunning Re: recorded webex for last night Sun, 16 Sep, 16:09
Ted Dunning Re: The weekly drill ... Sun, 16 Sep, 16:13
Ted Dunning Re: Thrift? Sun, 16 Sep, 16:34
Ted Dunning Re: Thrift? Sun, 16 Sep, 17:19
Ted Dunning Re: support for hadoop 1.X? Mon, 17 Sep, 05:33
Ted Dunning Re: support for hadoop 1.X? Mon, 17 Sep, 08:32
Ted Dunning Re: support for hadoop 1.X? Mon, 17 Sep, 16:31
Ted Dunning Re: In-place processing and performance. Tue, 18 Sep, 03:11
Ted Dunning Re: Committers should now be able to commit Tue, 18 Sep, 15:09
Ted Dunning Re: Committers should now be able to commit Tue, 18 Sep, 16:05
Ted Dunning Re: Love to help Tue, 18 Sep, 23:09
Ted Dunning Re: In-place processing and performance. Wed, 19 Sep, 04:35
Ted Dunning Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 04:39
Ted Dunning Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 04:42
Ted Dunning Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 04:46
Ted Dunning Re: In-place processing and performance. Wed, 19 Sep, 04:48
Ted Dunning Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 05:41
Ted Dunning Re: In-place processing and performance. Wed, 19 Sep, 20:50
Ted Dunning Re: a candidate commiter Wed, 19 Sep, 20:52
Ted Dunning Re: Next steps, "hello world" queries, and rants about query languages Wed, 19 Sep, 21:27
Ted Dunning Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 21:35
Ted Dunning Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 21:37
Ted Dunning tweet hashtag? Wed, 19 Sep, 21:47
Ted Dunning Re: tweet hashtag? Wed, 19 Sep, 21:51
Ted Dunning Re: tweet hashtag? Thu, 20 Sep, 01:48
Ted Dunning Re: What language are you going to use to develop drill? Fri, 21 Sep, 14:47
Ted Dunning Re: Record assemble or not? Sun, 23 Sep, 01:55
Ted Dunning Re: What language are you going to use to develop drill? Mon, 24 Sep, 19:31
Ted Dunning Re: http://incubator.apache.org/drill/ still 404s ... Fri, 28 Sep, 17:29
Ted Dunning Re: What language are you going to use to develop drill? Sat, 29 Sep, 00:42
Ted Dunning Re: What language are you going to use to develop drill? Sat, 29 Sep, 01:05
Ted Dunning Re: http://incubator.apache.org/drill/ still 404s ... Sat, 29 Sep, 22:11
Ted Dunning Re: First version of a front-end Sun, 30 Sep, 10:31
Ted Dunning (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (DRILL-2) Create a basic site in SVN location Thu, 20 Sep, 09:03
Ted Dunning (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (DRILL-2) Create a basic site in SVN location Fri, 21 Sep, 23:15
Ted Dunning (JIRA) [jira] [Reopened] (DRILL-2) Create a basic site in SVN location Fri, 21 Sep, 23:15
Ted Dunning (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (DRILL-2) Create a basic site in SVN location Sun, 23 Sep, 08:44
Ted Dunning (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (DRILL-2) Create a basic site in SVN location Tue, 25 Sep, 04:24
Timothy Chen Re: design doc Mon, 03 Sep, 16:50
Timothy Chen Re: design doc Mon, 03 Sep, 19:42
Timothy Chen Re: IRC, anyone? Thu, 06 Sep, 15:18
Timothy Chen Re: Parser Wed, 12 Sep, 21:41
Timothy Chen Re: Parser Thu, 13 Sep, 19:14
Timothy Chen Re: the interest list Sat, 15 Sep, 06:14
Timothy Chen Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 02:09
Timothy Chen Re: Love to help Wed, 19 Sep, 06:55
Timothy Chen Re: a candidate commiter Wed, 19 Sep, 16:24
Timothy Chen Re: tweet hashtag? Wed, 19 Sep, 21:50
Tomer Shiran Apache Drill design meeting Tue, 04 Sep, 18:14
Tomer Shiran Re: Thrift? Tue, 04 Sep, 19:30
Tomer Shiran Re: Apache Drill design meeting Tue, 04 Sep, 21:02
Tomer Shiran Re: Market watch/design input Wed, 05 Sep, 16:52
Tomer Shiran Re: Parser Fri, 14 Sep, 06:22
Tomer Shiran Re: Separate logical/physical query algebras Fri, 14 Sep, 06:41
Tomer Shiran Re: Thrift? Fri, 14 Sep, 20:17
Tomer Shiran Re: Drill native format Fri, 14 Sep, 20:21
Tomer Shiran Re: In-place processing and performance. Mon, 17 Sep, 16:59
Tsuyoshi OZAWA Re: Storage file format Sat, 15 Sep, 17:16
Tsuyoshi OZAWA Re: Storage file format Wed, 19 Sep, 06:26
Vladimir Klimontovich Re: Parser Wed, 12 Sep, 20:53
Vladimir Klimontovich Re: Jeff Dean on fast response in an unreliable world Thu, 13 Sep, 08:23
Worthy LaFollette Re: Jeff Dean on fast response in an unreliable world Wed, 12 Sep, 02:23
Worthy LaFollette Re: Jeff Dean on fast response in an unreliable world Wed, 12 Sep, 04:21
Worthy LaFollette Re: tweet hashtag? Thu, 20 Sep, 03:00
Zhiyuan Dai Re: a candidate commiter Thu, 20 Sep, 02:59
Zhiyuan Dai What language are you going to use to develop drill? Fri, 21 Sep, 09:02
Zhiyuan Dai Re: What language are you going to use to develop drill? Tue, 25 Sep, 08:28
Zhiyuan Dai Re: What language are you going to use to develop drill? Tue, 25 Sep, 08:29
Zhuoluo (Clark) Yang (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (DRILL-1) Thrift-based wire protocol Fri, 14 Sep, 08:46
azuryy yu Re: contributing to drill Sat, 15 Sep, 00:38
karthik tunga Re: Apache Drill design meeting Tue, 04 Sep, 23:46
karthik tunga Re: Market watch/design input Wed, 05 Sep, 07:54
karthik tunga Re: Market watch/design input Thu, 06 Sep, 21:22
karthik tunga Re: drill talk at GTUG last night Thu, 06 Sep, 22:30
karthik tunga Reading material Fri, 14 Sep, 04:54
karthik tunga Re: Drill native format Fri, 14 Sep, 22:08
lesliewang RE: design doc Mon, 03 Sep, 08:20
lesliewang RE: Thrift? Tue, 04 Sep, 15:28
moon soo Lee contributing to drill Fri, 14 Sep, 07:44
moon soo Lee Re: contributing to drill Sat, 15 Sep, 00:16
moon soo Lee User Extension. Sat, 15 Sep, 00:43
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Apr 2014596
Mar 2014647
Feb 2014270
Jan 2014156
Dec 2013270
Nov 2013347
Oct 2013299
Sep 2013659
Aug 2013394
Jul 2013370
Jun 2013247
May 2013135
Apr 2013188
Mar 2013260
Feb 2013227
Jan 2013169
Dec 201251
Nov 201273
Oct 2012214
Sep 2012413
Aug 201285